Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, is the US name for yorkies, "popovers"?
View attachment 1357687

Yorkie a UK chocolate bar, the plural of which is "Yorkies"
Eg - "You going down the shops mate, grab us a couple of Yorkies"!
To Americans, we think this:
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 16.45.40.01.png

Evening folks!

I tried to make wine 6 months ago, i swear it tastes better then the wines i bought in shops, and i got 18% alc readings.

Do you guys make your own wine?
I would like to try 1 day but i don't drink much so its pushed out on my list of things to do :smoking:

Last time I was at the dispensary they tried a bait and switch. Showed me a 1/2 oz of decent looking and smelling grass. I said ok. Then pulled a bag of popcorn out. I told them they could go on and put it back lol.
Here its in these sealed jars so you don't even know what you get. That's why I'm here

So ordered those lacewing larvae I released and had a few dead ones so also sending me assassin bugs to help deal with the damn aphids eating my cucumbers! Luckily when I was outside today I noticed Mother Nature is also helping on her own and found bunches of ladybug larvae crawling on the cucumber leafs eating up a storm!
5267ED90-EEB0-40ED-9083-EB3A7E027E32.jpeg
5697D2EB-2270-4838-BF30-1D5CFC23E910.jpeg
B7AB3139-139A-492B-9552-51E1DA464395.jpeg

Also ordered some pure crop1 pest spray since it’s made from botanical oils and is safe to use without causing harm to beneficial bugs!

Lol 3 months literally 3 months and after him posting pictures and answering shit daily this is his response to me..I'm lazy I guess. All I read is he's too busy for my money. He's got enough followers. And after all that he tells me Bessie cake and I wanted no info on it lol.
Screenshot_20210820-075240.png
Screenshot_20210821-181511.png

Evening folks!

I tried to make wine 6 months ago, i swear it tastes better then the wines i bought in shops, and i got 18% alc readings.

Do you guys make your own wine?

My Dad used to make wine when was young. I stopped drinking about 10 years ago. Drunk people get on my nerves too with all their repetition, loud conversations and arguments.
Give me a smoke any day of the week, but each to their own, I used to love a drink.

It it something you will keep on doing? Does it take 3 months to ferment? Could start a batch before your stay in the clink?

Cheers,
EP3

I hope the west coast OG's coming to FL. don't follow the little popcorn nugs these corporate hacks have been pushing
only reason I keep the popcorns is for care packages. A nice bud with a few popcorns for the peeps that can't afford it and we all happy.

Lol 3 months literally 3 months and after him posting pictures and answering shit daily this is his response to me..I'm lazy I guess. All I read is he's too busy for my money. He's got enough followers. And after all that he tells me Bessie cake and I wanted no info on it lol. View attachment 1357914View attachment 1357916
wow, hell of a way to increase brand recognition.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back