Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is safe. I would tell them to head for the hills,but with COVID and all. I rather they didn’t.

Last time I was in NYC I remember thinking to myself “this place needs a bath”:rofl:
:pass:
That as hell was sure true on my first visit to NYC in the late 70's!!!!! :doh::rofl::shrug:

Lol
I said the same thing about Cali..
Smells like beautiful flowers and homeless people with a piss back

Where’d you order from lol been waiting like 2 weeks for mine to ship.. something about the little hardware packs missing
Just ordered them off ebay, 2x4 was last year and 1st tent, ordered a 2x2 to put in closet to use for reversing/seed production. took about 2 weeks to get either of them.

That as hell was sure true on my first visit to NYC in the late 70's!!!!! :doh::rofl::shrug:
674ACC59-9D18-4AE4-BB12-1C0B27E1374A.jpeg

About half the front garden weeded out, clearing out the finished plants. Sunflowers, tomatos, peppers. Got a good idea on what pests are around and a problem so I can prep for next years growing. A little beer break and back at it.

Seed tent girls
Sour Stomper
Trying to reverse her with STS. I think Stomper needs to be sprayed starting about day 14 or so. I started day 18 0r 19 off the top of my head. I finally got some changes, but ya see how she is determined to grow buds. Maybe I'll get some S1 seeds if I can make her run that long if I get pollination.
IMG_20210822_064911015.jpg

Asian haze cuttings
They are getting sprayed also fer sum pollen.
IMG_20210822_065047526.jpg

IMG_20210822_065123130.jpg

IMG_20210822_065123130.jpg

edit.............I kinda like these little 3gal pots. At Stomper's current size, she needs watering every day. If I get seeds, I'll have to buy some more of these little pots and do a sea of green and just bottom water them. These girls wouldn't need a net, but the little branch spreaders would help. I really don't think topping would help that much. Like the first one I grew, these nugs are really hard.

Last edited:
hello my super stoner friends i haven't popped in here in a while as I've been a bit unwell but I'm getting back to normal now so I thought id check out you all

NYC smelled like piss, shit, and ripe carcass. Mostly because of all the piss, shit, and dead things. :shrug::pass:
Lol the rats are massive in NY

Just ordered them off ebay, 2x4 was last year and 1st tent, ordered a 2x2 to put in closet to use for reversing/seed production. took about 2 weeks to get either of them.
Ya this website I used is suspect... mind you the lady promptly answers emails and even gave me 40$ back

Hi @St. Tom
Some papaya??

Look at suspected frizzy kush!! Just throwing out crystals already
image.jpg

May need to step down the feed
These two I think die next week
image.jpg

Middle one seems to wanna puff up again..

And a flower
image.jpg

Last edited:

Ya this website I used is suspect... mind you the lady promptly answers emails and even gave me 40$ back

Hi @St. Tom
Some papaya??

View attachment 1358061
View attachment 1358062

And a flower
View attachment 1358064
Damn warf rats look like black possums!

Hi @St. Tom
Some papaya??

View attachment 1358061
View attachment 1358062

And a flower
View attachment 1358064
i sadly had to chop 2 of my outdoors girls down to you guessed it mould but your girl looks stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back