Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sadly had to chop 2 of my outdoors girls down to you guessed it mould but your girl looks stunning
Been battling that myself.. seem to have it under control on the orgy pot but noticed a spot on a photo leaf today.. did similar spray but I’m gonna
Try this stuff called cyclone that the local shop has can spray up until harvest. Like 15$
All natural shit not messing around I think...
Gonna be a sweet haul in the 5 gal fabric ... still wanna put one in the ground lol

Been battling that myself.. seem to have it under control on the orgy pot but noticed a spot on a photo leaf today.. did similar spray but I’m gonna
Try this stuff called cyclone that the local shop has can spray up until harvest. Like 15$
All natural shit not messing around I think...
Gonna be a sweet haul in the 5 gal fabric I think... still wanna put one in the ground lol
the UK the weather or summer has just seemed to get worse and worse for rain year in year out but I do have my tent to keep myself stocked up

@Boognelson87 ..we are Talking about GasReaper in the staffroom...so I've popped your response into RP's... :pass: ...cheers for taking the time to let us know.....
Thanks mossy, some may think I don't care or that I try to flame no. I'm a daily member that's been on here for years that don't want another breeder on this site that communicates like that and I'm hearing nothing but germ problems and communication problems including my own Rocbud is bad enough.

Seed tent girls
Sour Stomper
Trying to reverse her with STS. I think Stomper needs to be sprayed starting about day 14 or so. I started day 18 0r 19 off the top of my head. I finally got some changes, but ya see how she is determined to grow buds. Maybe I'll get some S1 seeds if I can make her run that long if I get pollination.
View attachment 1358058

Asian haze cuttings
They are getting sprayed also fer sum pollen.
View attachment 1358059
View attachment 1358060
View attachment 1358060

edit.............I kinda like these little 3gal pots. At Stomper's current size, she needs watering every day. If I get seeds, I'll have to buy some more of these little pots and do a sea of green and just bottom water them. These girls wouldn't need a net, but the little branch spreaders would help. I really don't think topping would help that much. Like the first one I grew, these nugs are really hard.
I made the mistake last go and didn't get much from my STS spray. This go I sprayed more early on instead of a lighter mist. Seemed to help. I'm also spraying bi weekly now and after 3 sprays they look a hell of alot better this time around. You may get some S1S seeds. I ended up getting a few but mostly undeveloped but still had minor success. If you see pollen sacs then chance for S1 is there. I like to spray the first day I see sex shown. However I been choosing from males and females and not already female seeds. Good luck sour stomper is a winner

Hey @Frank the Dank what about growing?
Hey man :d5: good to see ya. I’ve got four going right now……Durban Poison x Zamadelica, Star Fruit, Witch Doctor x Anvil, and Gold widow cbd x Jem
9C6F3163-2505-4F96-9B5A-51DDDAA44FA4.jpeg

pic from a few days ago.
How have you been doing my friend?

Hey man :d5: good to see ya. I’ve got four going right now……Durban Poison x Zamadelica, Star Fruit, Witch Doctor x Anvil, and Gold widow cbd x Jem
View attachment 1358082
pic from a few days ago.
You know that gold widow and jem is gonna be niiice. Got some WDx anvil in the mail coming my way now! Really been eyeing starfruit too. She gets some gorgeous colors and quick. Nice choices

You know that gold widow and jem is gonna be niiice. Got some WDx anvil in the mail coming my way now! Really been eyeing starfruit too. She gets some gorgeous colors and quick. Nice choices
Thanks buddy, I’m really happy with the way this grow is shaping up. Star Fruit got trained yesterday, and bounced right back….and wd x anvil is going to be a big girl….I’ve got to get some more training wire, and I’ll train her.

Thanks buddy, I’m really happy with the way this grow is shaping up. Star Fruit got trained yesterday, and bounced right back….and wd x anvil is going to be a big girl….I’ve got to get some more training wire, and I’ll train her.
Anvil and bubba Kush... That shit was destiny... And then them two fucked... Are you making or did you make seed with widow and jem?

View attachment 1358082
pic from a few days ago.
Hey buddy and looking good! Is there room for some SSSC beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back