Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take a few joints to work but me and the wife work alone and at night, no1 bothers us. :smoker1:

and Ty for the rep @Mossy

:headbang:

thank you everybody for my rep slaps too......:bighug:...

i might or might not be medicating whilst working :rofl:

hey...if they make you work on a smoke day..what do they epect.....?...

Hmm..gifs won't load either......net speed mut be down......tourist time.......everyone i trying to ue it.......:nono:.......................:doh:

friday.gif

Last edited:
I've had Vonage since 2004. I used Vonage for my computer business at that time. I had 2 lines and a fax line for less than a standard business line at that time. We ditched the landline in 2007 and ported the old number to Vonage. We still have it! We were going to cancel a couple years ago, but the offered us a crazy good rate for life because I'd been with them so long! So that's the number we use for online orders because that's where 3/4 of the phone scams originate, scammers stealing phone numbers and selling them to robo-callers. Sometimes though, if I'm bored, I'll answer them then see how long I can keep them on the line before they realize I'm stringing them along.....hehehehe! Had one go 45 minutes!

:cools:

i got a dirty phone caller to hang up on me once...... :crying: ...i thought it a my B-I-L being rude....so.....I gave as good as I got....and the caller put the phone down on me......:pass:

IMG_1754.JPG

care package for hubbys friend....he sent us Pears last week......... :headbang: ....yellow and black figs ripe..but small...coz we haven't watered the garden this season.....

IMG_1751.JPG

green figs not ready yet.....look at the snails.........

no...Look at the snails...........fluckers......:nono:..no wonder the Spanish eat them......:chef:

IMG_1753.JPG

That's so cool

Yeah @CrookDog ... :pass: ...makes your hips go........:vibe:.....

Friday smoke break vid......:pighug:...1 minute in..cat watching dead owner on a mobile and snuggling up to the mobile....tears to the eyes...sigh......:pass:

Yeah @CrookDog ... :pass: ...makes your hips go........:vibe:.....

Friday smoke break vid......:pighug:...1 minute in..cat watching dead owner on a mobile and snuggling up to the mobile....tears to the eyes...sigh......:pass:

Yeah animals are alot more intuitive than we give them credit for....... With the exception of this one

IMG20210729174428.jpg

lets just say I don't think MENSA will be calling me about him anytime soon :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back