Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
doe that look like the builder yard truck.............with a portaloo on the back..........or i it jut me......?..... :pass:

View attachment 1357291
Anyone that buys either has more money than brains!

Ford's new F-150 all electric is an amazing value. and I think it will be a game changer. I have single phase 220v in my shop and one of those super duper charger would fit fine.

Anyone that buys either has more money than brains!

Ford's new F-150 all electric is an amazing value. and I think it will be a game changer. I have single phase 220v in my shop and one of those super duper charger would fit fine.
Yeah that F-150 is totally dope...... Seriously considering an electric car next time around...... And that's bizzare as I'm a fuel plumber by trade :face:

What Changed @WildBill ...?

At school were were Taught that although petrol cars cause pollution....the factories needed to produce electric car Fuel produced much More pollution..per car.

Then car manufacturers and Governments got us to replace petrol with Diesel...by reducing fuel costs to make it more ecconomic to run a diesel car...
Now they are saying go electric...and diesel is as popular as the Devils Farts...what Happened.....?

In 20 years are they going to turn it on it's head again....and the ordinary mans pocket...and get us back to petrol..?....

Or am I just a Cynical Bitch.............:pass:

:crying:

At school were were Taught that although petrol cars cause pollution....the factories needed to produce electric car Fuel produced much More pollution..per car.

Then car manufacturers and Governments got us to replace petrol with Diesel...by reducing fuel costs to make it more ecconomic to run a diesel car...
Now they are saying go electric...and diesel is as popular as the Devils Farts...what Happened.....?

In 20 years are they going to turn it on it's head again....and the ordinary mans pocket...and get us back to petrol..?....

Not at all. That's capitalism
Cheers,
EP3

I remember reading an article when the Prius debuted that stated the Prius had a bigger carbon footprint than a Hummer. That was a few years ago though..

Good Morfnoevight All! Got some work done on my truck this morning then I continued my binge watching from last night of Bosch on Amazon. I was 3 seasons behind Now I am 1.75 seasons behind :rofl:. It is kinda dark but is well written and produced with good acting.

I just call those dizzy days - I don't like dizzy days!

Those are a poor carabiners but in HLGs defense that does not look bent out of shape. The weight must be supported in the green arrow area and not against the gate that is simply designed to keep the rope inside the clip not support weight. I have used clips like that for many purposes without failure.

View attachment 1357239
If you zoom in to the joint where red is... the pin just snapped or gave... I’ve used these a bunch myself..
I don’t know what you were getting at the way the light is and the hole that goes into it’s impossible to have it on the red... it just gave and caused a landslide.
I dunno..
Got it running, soooo bright need shades.. and fek it gets hot now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 03E0DCF5-01A1-4E8F-93A2-B015F1376A60.jpeg
    03E0DCF5-01A1-4E8F-93A2-B015F1376A60.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 17
If you zoom in to the joint where red is... the pin just snapped or gave... I’ve used these a bunch myself..
I don’t know what you were getting at the way the light is and the hole that goes into it’s impossible to have it on the red... it just gave and caused a landslide.
I dunno..
Got it running, soooo bright need shades.. and fek it gets hot now

Afternoon @mohawk warrior .... :pass: ..sharing one....the pin going was what Hobbsey guessed at....:headbang:

How is the bump on your head....?

You ever notice that the people that tell you to reduce your carbon footprint are the same people that have a lot larger foot print then the people they preach to.

Yup.I flew half way 'round the world in a private jet to tell you to switch your lights off in the living room if no one is in there......:bored:......coz it is alright for Me.......Not You.........:nono:...ass holes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back