Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep Mossy! I got up at 4:30 this morning to get stuff done and the only thing that is worked is I'm sitting at the doctor's office for the appointment.
Maybe my disgust for the government in my above post is prevalent in my mind since that's where all the bullshit has come from and in trying to get shit done this morning.
Dealing with the most stupidly designed websites in the world is not my cup of tea especially since it was 4:30 in the freaking morning and I spilled my first cup of coffee before I could even take a drink of it. I knew that was going to be an ominous sign for the day.

Just Smoke more dope @WildBill .............. :pass: ...it is the antidote to life......

Ohhh shit!! Look at that frost! You got a cover over them?
A little #flashusyourbush

Yeppers .. gimmee shelter they said :smoking:
tarp.jpg

10 points to Hobbes!
Heads actually got a lil bump lmao but I’ve been hit with much worse so I won’t complain or mention it anymore before I get called a lil bitch!!!

There is only 1 bitch on this site @mohawk warrior ..... :pass: ..and she ain't due out until tomorrow.....

badbitch.gif

Just Smoke more dope @WildBill .............. :pass: ...it is the antidote to life......

I plan to do exactly that! Hash vape is fully loaded.

Cholesterol was fine........surprising with the chit from the last year. Thyroid levels are low. Surprising, since I've lost 30lbs in the past year and a half.
Surprising no covid antibodies..........I guess it was sinus last year! LOL!
I really don'ty want a rna vac, but that's looks like my best option. Dern Maderna

Hubby bought me some Crisps....asian ginger and lemon flavour......mmmmmm......

so...getting the munchies..gotta try them.......

Had a sniff...yuk....stuck one in me mouth.........yuuerk......

Face didn't change..........

Stuck a second in me mouth...aw gawd..they tasted like licking a bar of soap....

Face didn't change......

What they like said hubby....hmmm...different..but Nice......

Threw two more in me mouth..crunch..crunch...

Face didn't change.....

Try One...........Trap Primed and ready to spring.......... :headbang: ...

He grabbed a handful..he's got the munchies.....

In the mouth....out the mouth....you Twat...they are Disgusting................akkkk..cough..spit.......phooey....

mutt.gif

Then I went and spat the ones in my mouth into the bin.........they Were disgusting.........:crying::crying::crying:

Mossy 1.............hubby 0..............:footy:

I am seriously considering a wedryer, looks like a good tool to have in the arsenal. I am having trouble deciding between the standard size and XL. I only grow for personal use, about to take down my first lady.

Probably going to snag the XL, just looking for a push to go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back