Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
52BCBD8E-5BCB-437D-9443-F156BCC52D10.jpeg
:gassy1:

What Changed @WildBill ...?

At school were were Taught that although petrol cars cause pollution....the factories needed to produce electric car Fuel produced much More pollution..per car.

Then car manufacturers and Governments got us to replace petrol with Diesel...by reducing fuel costs to make it more ecconomic to run a diesel car...
Now they are saying go electric...and diesel is as popular as the Devils Farts...what Happened.....?

In 20 years are they going to turn it on it's head again....and the ordinary mans pocket...and get us back to petrol..?....

Or am I just a Cynical Bitch.............:pass:

:crying:
Nothing really has changed. The law of conservation of energy is still the same. The energy has to be created somehow. Electric vehicles are NOT the answer in some stupid New Green Deal bullshit.............nor is solar panels, windmills, dams, tidal thinamajiggy...ect. It's truly ignorant for anyone to think so, especially the morons in Govt! They are a PART of the answer, but are really only transitory methods of generating power.
Instead of pouring Trillions into something that really is temporary and WILL NOT play any sort of major role in supplying the world's needed energy in the future. The Retards in charge should be pouring money into fusion research. But the morons in charge think they know what best to do with OUR duckets! I'm not just talking about the current senile old fugger and band of merry whatthef*ckers. It includesthem all....past, present and future.
With current Electric vehicle tech, electric cars are actually quite the burden and danger to the worlds ecology. Lithium is a very dangerous subject and has quite the impact in its mining process and actual processing of it for batteries. That whole topic is just really an ecological panacea.
I wouldn't do it for any ecological reason that's for sure. For me it would be purely for economical reasons. But having the single phase in my shop it would make charging much more efficient and my cost is among the nation's lowest. Range would be more than adequate for the most part of my trips. Maintenance would be quite a bit less.

No political comment is attended here in North should be one taken. The comment is a blanket statement not specifically against or for any specific person or party. They all draw the same frustration from me.

Thanks for the rep Mossy! I got up at 4:30 this morning to get stuff done and the only thing that is worked is I'm sitting at the doctor's office for the appointment.
Maybe my disgust for the government in my above post is prevalent in my mind since that's where all the bullshit has come from and in trying to get shit done this morning.
Dealing with the most stupidly designed websites in the world is not my cup of tea especially since it was 4:30 in the freaking morning and I spilled my first cup of coffee before I could even take a drink of it. I knew that was going to be an ominous sign for the day.

@Mossy
These 2 look like a fast flower version?
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m thinking those will want September maybe beginning of October.
They’re all Shedding pistils and wanting another burst

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back