Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, wouldn't work for me, cuz i'm a barefoot joe from pretty much 4/20 til halloween, lol :hula: ppp

You Wuss............. :pighug: ...barefoot unless it snows..............:d5:

Haha I’m a flip flopper year round….just watch where you step

:d5: I've got the scars...cuts and splinters to Prove it......:crying:...

You need to go bark at HLG directly, so they can bark at their supplier let the turds roll downhill from there....

Already done @Waira .. @Les @HLG has spoken to them and they are supplying stainless steel ones from now.

Vendor response/action within 24 hours......:headbang: ..Amazing.

Have a good weekend folks ..i working again

47aa89385280308ed8063e4f18b50774.gif
DSCF2496.jpg
DSCF2500.jpg

Aw @hairyman ...having to work on a Worship day....... :pass: ...I'll save you a couple of joints for tonight..:friday:

i take a few joints to work but me and the wife work alone and at night, no1 bothers us. :smoker1:

and Ty for the rep @Mossy

Aw @hairyman ...having to work on a Worship day....... :pass: ...I'll save you a couple of joints for tonight..:friday:

:smokeit: will be day 56 for the dragons,,,i smoking them now :smokeit:,,,,,:baked:

download (23).jpg

i take a few joints to work but me and the wife work alone and at night, no1 bothers us. :smoker1:

i might or might not be medicating whilst working :rofl:

will be day 56 for the dragons,,,i smoking them now :smokeit:,,,,,:baked:

download (23).jpg

You've got the Early Energy High.......?.... :d5:

Everybody Laughed when I first had the JEM....coz hubby was as high as an old hippies cat on just the sugar leaves.....weeks before we Harvested the plant.
the ugar fan ere much tronger than the bud e could buy locally....:pass:...hmm....i've lot the function of ome key and capital....

wonky flipping donkey........ppfftt.......:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back