Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear :frowny: but winter is almost over though like you said :toke: then hello spring.

I have 2 humidifiers in my 4x4 right now just to keep me from changing 1 so often and i set the RH to high on accident.. i opened my 4x4 and seen a cloud of fog come out at me 95% or so humidity :face: good thing they are seedlings and was only a hour or so
That must be a Tx problem bro!
image.jpg

Rocking 2 myself! Really only need both when lights on 80% cuz intake fan runs quite often to keep it at 85F! Don’t wanna flood these pots but let me dry out a bit too much and plants got sad so now trying to get medium back to nice even moisture level! Finally got mulch so should help!:cooldance:

Good Morfnoevight All! Got some work done on my truck this morning then I continued my binge watching from last night of Bosch on Amazon. I was 3 seasons behind Now I am 1.75 seasons behind :rofl:. It is kinda dark but is well written and produced with good acting.

Morning kittens.....had a lil bout of vertigo yesterday so was doing much. Wasn't actual spinning but felt on the verge of it most the day......hoping it's done with now. Warm and muggy of course, normal Florida weather supposed to be rainy but we'll see. Supposed to rain yesterday as well but nary a drop and hot as hell ( well maybe hot as Spain).
I just call those dizzy days - I don't like dizzy days!

Those are a poor carabiners but in HLGs defense that does not look bent out of shape. The weight must be supported in the green arrow area and not against the gate that is simply designed to keep the rope inside the clip not support weight. I have used clips like that for many purposes without failure.

image.jpg

U need these Mitch! Then hook humidifier up to it! :d5:
View attachment 1357234
Those would be nice, gets annoying having to reset the humidity on the humidifier every time i fill up water.
I need to upgrade to the ac infinity controller 1st, I'm slowly getting my setup to where i want it, having extra income with this new job is helping
for sure.
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.19 - 22.02.37.74.png

I'm slowly getting there :cooldance: :woohoo1:just need ink birds, Ac infinity controller, better leds for both tents, a good dehumidifier, auto watering of sorts, and microscope that is worth a damn lol and of course the odds and ends that need upgrading like the 2x2's exhaust but that stuff is last.

Soooo looking forward to spring buddy, Winters just seem to be getting colder here.

That was a pretty emotional comment mate, didn't know whether to be sad or giggle. But once I saw that they were seedlings and everything was ok, I admit I had a bit of a giggle. The cloud of fog got me .. sorry its my bad aussie sense of humor. But glad everything was ok. checked out your last grow this morning, impressive buddy.

Thanks man I'm still learning and trying new things :cheers:
:crying: yes yes everything was just fine but i did panic a little when i seen the fog :smoking:

oh yeah a better humidifier that holds more than 4L and top fill please. My 2 pain in the ass models work fine but you know later on for upgrade stuff

Hello all just had the sad news about auto devil so thought would be a good time to drop a few lines and say hello am still out in the sticks unfortunately and it's looking like a late September return for the THC family you just can't get the staff these days house is a total Wright off imo currently having issues with planning as I've changed the layout of the extension and didn't inform the bastards at council but am here and lurking every now and then hope you are all safe and well and high as kites god bless THC

you have 12 of them jesus lol

Yeah...they are not that Big when you get the fur off........:eyebrows:.......................
1629445008619.png

Yorkies are Yorkshire Pudding. It’s an eggie bread/muffin and starts with pan drippings for flavor… so we each ate 4 ha ha.

Spoil Sport........when my son was little we always had to Save the last one so he could have it with jam and custard before bed......:doh: ..too late...you ate them all.......:crying:....

went for a jeep ride today and took these. Maybe 8k elevation give or tak

Looks Amazing @Frank the Dank ....:pass:..cheers for sharing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back