Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll forward the pics to my contact. Looks like they got a bad batch!

Took it out of box hooked up the supplied attachments , hung it up carefully lol got some weight to her.. head a sound, hook let go light swings, smack my noggin , too hook thing off ractchet to replace much thicker
View attachment 1357094
Can’t even use ratchets unless it’s like 10ft ceiling lol
Scratch on the new board tooo Jesus!!! Wtf!!!
View attachment 1357095

I'm just getting caught up on posts and saw this. Anytime someone runs into something like this, let me know! I'll let HLG know there is an issue!

i only quoted mara'z post cuz it was the handy one atm, lol :rolleyes2: it was actually @mohawk warrior who ran into the prob ;) ppp

Glad you did, made it easier for me to find this!

I pm'd Mohawk Warrior, and I'll quote here part of what I told him:

Anytime you finds something like this from any company, let them know! They can't fix what they don't is know broken.

i only quoted mara'z post cuz it was the handy one atm, lol :rolleyes2: it was actually @mohawk warrior who ran into the prob ;) ppp

Is this newer ? I've not heard this:cheers:
Me likey :thumbsup: :baked:

it'z track #2 from the new album, Senjutsu, to be released sept 3, woot! :yay: and in case u haven't heard it yet, here'z track #3...Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Is this newer ? I've not heard this:cheers:
Me likey :thumbsup: :baked:
Senjutsu will be released on the following formats and available to pre-order from all good music retailers starting Wednesday July 21st
Standard 2CD Digipak
Deluxe 2CD Book Format
Deluxe heavyweight 180G Triple Black Vinyl
Special Edition Triple Silver & Black Marble Vinyl (from selected retailers)
Special Edition Triple Red & Black Marble Vinyl (from selected retailers)
Super Deluxe Boxset featuring CD, Blu-Ray and Exclusive Memorabilia
Digital album (streaming and download)

Release date is 3 September 2021 :headbang:
Up the Irons!

Couldn’t get a pic of the hypoaspis miles but my lil spider mite predators I snagged a closeup of a couple of them! Bright red lil guys!
FA51DCC4-6616-4EEB-9CBF-33A57AFB03AF.jpeg

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:coffee:...you been using my coffee cup in the staff room.....?
My ears are at the burning hot stage that says I'll get vertigo if I don't get painkillers.

Burning ears and splitting headache.....pfft......:nono:..I had 1 coffee..a couple of joints and a painkiller...woke back up at 12.30pm.....:crying:

Gawd...:coffee:
I just been licking the coffee stain rings you been leaving on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back