Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with you there brother!
Times have been difficult for real!
Let's hope we are over the hump and that things will return to a more stable way of life again!
Not if Govmnt's get their way. If we worrying about all the covid we ain't paying attention to what shenanigans they are getting up to.

Glad you did, made it easier for me to find this!

I pm'd Mohawk Warrior, and I'll quote here part of what I told him:

Anytime you finds something like this from any company, let them know! They can't fix what they don't is know broken.

Exactly......:d5:.....if we find a Problem...we give feedback to the Vendor.
Good Vendors Listen and Adapt....Thank you Les....Prompt Action....:d5:

I got the same tiny carabiners with my HLG LED's. They are not rated for any load at all. The 1/16 wire rope is rated at 96 pounds or so working load. Of course the hooks or carabiners should be comparable. My lights are the smallest (HLG75's and HLG100's). They are awesome, btw. The first thing I did when I saw those key-chain 'biners was change them out for stronger ones from Home Depot. The eyes in the ends of the cables were a tight fit though. For my hammock I use mountain climbing carabiners, usually rated for a 6,000 pound static load.

Notes to HLG:
1. use appropriately sized carabiners (maybe rated for a 25 or 50 lb. load?).
2. make the eyes at the ends of your cables bigger, to accept stronger carabiners or shackles.

Did you let them Know @Mara Cachafa ..........?..... :pass:

Good effort & superior internet search skills, all I could find was something that aint my cuppa tea!

:crying: When I heard it...........I had to look it up too.........:crying:

If you have grown up with the internet and mobile phones,

Did you read yesterday that the UK are planning to ditch landlines by 2025.....?...........if Spain does the same.........:yoinks:...I might be forced to buy a mobile...against me will...............:nono:

Just remember, the true purpose of a "smartphone" is to make you stupid................ beware! :smoking:

:crying: When I heard it...........I had to look it up too.........:crying:

Did you read yesterday that the UK are planning to ditch landlines by 2025.....?...........if Spain does the same.........:yoinks:...I might be forced to buy a mobile...against me will...............:nono:

Beggin the hubby to ditch the land line. Just telemarketing, scammers and such but spotty internet dissuades.
Had some Yorkies last night @Mossy with the rib roast….hello coronaries…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back