Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright friends, I'm off to the Smokies for a weekend of driving about like a mad man. One last run to clear the head before my big work trip. No internet, barely any cell signal. I'll catch up with you all Monday or so. Happy weekend and happy growing y'all!

If anyone is in/near Helen GA on Saturday the 21st, Im planning a late lunch at Pauls Magarita Deck around 6pm. Look for the old coot in a white Fiat convertible. Ill buy ya a beer if you can figure me out of the crowd! Ha! :biggrin:
Ya going to run some of those mountain runs in that little Fiat? Please tell me it's not an X19! LOL! A little 124 Spider is a very fun little car to fling around.
When I get around to working on my 03 Mach1 and swapping in a Coyote engine, all the drag suspension goes and a road race set up will go in. just in street trim. I't's been off the street long enough. It won't be tech legal for any sanctioning body with me cutting out most of my cage. Gonna keep the main hoop behind and above the front seats, bar behind the seat for belts and bars going thru the package tray and tieing up the rear subframe. It has thru the floor welded in subframe connectors that will stay. Big battery will stay in the back, but I may move it around once I scale the car. Fuel cell in the trunk will go so I can safely install speakers in the package tray without worry about fuel getting in thru there incase of a crash or rollover.

Having some problems with bugs on the outdoor veggies so ordered me some predator insects to do the job of eating my infestation away! :headbang:
1DF9C306-D32E-4FF6-8DB0-B75CDFD031CC.jpeg

Got these for aphids bugging my cucumbers!
F8A57136-CB8C-4F56-B13B-6BA8008DA4BE.jpeg

Got these for general pest control in my tent!
E1CC3EC9-CBA8-469F-836A-9B7C9DFACEE3.jpeg

And got these for spider mites messing with my tomato plants! Once they eat from plant they’ll spread out to find next closest colony!
A6D3B3D4-DA01-4036-919B-38D52B0C8B10.jpeg

Having some problems with bugs on the outdoor veggies so ordered me some predator insects to do the job of eating my infestation away! :headbang:
View attachment 1357128
Got these for aphids bugging my cucumbers! View attachment 1357129
Got these for general pest control in my tent! View attachment 1357130
And got these for spider mites messing with my tomato plants! Once they eat from plant they’ll spread out to find next closest colony! View attachment 1357131

whoever duz ur upholstery needz to be fired :rofl: jus sayin & carry on plz...:coffee: ppp

Haven’t messaged just happened last night
They’re probably gonna tell me to pack it all up and send it back... Jesus!!
I got the same tiny carabiners with my HLG LED's. They are not rated for any load at all. The 1/16 wire rope is rated at 96 pounds or so working load. Of course the hooks or carabiners should be comparable. My lights are the smallest (HLG75's and HLG100's). They are awesome, btw. The first thing I did when I saw those key-chain 'biners was change them out for stronger ones from Home Depot. The eyes in the ends of the cables were a tight fit though. For my hammock I use mountain climbing carabiners, usually rated for a 6,000 pound static load.

Notes to HLG:
1. use appropriately sized carabiners (maybe rated for a 25 or 50 lb. load?).
2. make the eyes at the ends of your cables bigger, to accept stronger carabiners or shackles.

I got the same tiny carabiners with my HLG LED's. They are not rated for any load at all. The 1/16 wire rope is rated at 96 pounds or so working load. Of course the hooks or carabiners should be comparable. My lights are the smallest (HLG75's and HLG100's). They are awesome, btw. The first thing I did when I saw those key-chain 'biners was change them out for stronger ones from Home Depot. The eyes in the ends of the cables were a tight fit though. For my hammock I use mountain climbing carabiners, usually rated for a 6,000 pound static load.

Notes to HLG:
1. use appropriately sized carabiners (maybe rated for a 25 or 50 lb. load?).
2. make the eyes at the ends of your cables bigger, to accept stronger carabiners or shackles.

:yeahthat: @Les @HLG ;) ppp

another advance track from the new album, woot! :yay: happee thurzday to all & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

OMG Holiday in the UK!!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
A must watch especially if you have no idea how bad things were in the 1970's UK holiday camps.
This documentary, shows how bad it really was and you will become more and more shocked, the longer you watch!
Just wait to see the "Coronation Camp" what can only be called a "sh*te hole", there are people saying how disgusting it is and that they would never go there again, whilst some thought was great! LMAO :crying:
If you have grown up with the internet and mobile phones, then just watch, what it was like before they existed!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back