Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior - Man, that is some poor QC on that part. Looks like the "catch tooth" on the carabiner let go?

Shouldn't have to do it but a couple of these from the depot/lowes will sort you out.

6590-024-04_1.jpg
I got ratchets I can get better ones off Christ the ones the sent have better hooks lmao..
Just.. don’t expect to have to, ya know?

Hohh @arty zan nice ones I like that

Those are the exact ones that Pop recommended to me! - They look solid!
Hehe I followed you link and low and behold I saw pops post!
However the link and the exact name of the hangers wasn't supplied in his post.
So I stuck on my blood hound nose and sniffed them out!
Not as easy as one would like but I found both US and UK suppliers and I have added the links for both.
Under the picture, I posted the full name of the hangers, so if anyone wants to browse for their own links, they can.
US members will find more links as they are made in California USA, the UK members, won't find many UK links, so probably best us the link supplied!
In the UK they are more expensive, than in the US, due to import taxes and vat.
So if you see US ones and want to get them sent from the US, don;t forget to include the "import duties, V.A.T (20%) and post and packaging".
They need to be taken into account in order, to work out the full cost of having them sent to the UK from the US!

I go with the latest AFN craze usually this one had some hype plus the Samsung...
Figured site gets a kick back? I dunno
I got mine with the Samsung Lm301h for a extra 60 dollars. They have a veg and bloom switch uv and ir both switch separately. They should be in my hands next week.

Allright friends, I'm off to the Smokies for a weekend of driving about like a mad man. One last run to clear the head before my big work trip. No internet, barely any cell signal. I'll catch up with you all Monday or so. Happy weekend and happy growing y'all!

If anyone is in/near Helen GA on Saturday the 21st, Im planning a late lunch at Pauls Magarita Deck around 6pm. Look for the old coot in a white Fiat convertible. Ill buy ya a beer if you can figure me out of the crowd! Ha! :biggrin:

See you down there DCLXVI ... I'll be wearing a white neckerchief and have a wooden leg (Arghh!) ... I'll have one of those famous Margaritas!!

cheers-lets-drink.gif

:rofl:

Have a great weekend! ^_^
:d5:

I got ratchets I can get better ones off Christ the ones the sent have better hooks lmao..
Just.. don’t expect to have to, ya know?

Hohh @arty zan nice ones I like that
Cheers bud!
@pop22 first mentioned the wire cable hangers.
I just went and got some UK and US supplier links!

See you down there DCLXVI ... I'll be wearing a white neckerchief and have a wooden leg (Arghh!) ... I'll have one of those famous Margaritas!!

cheers-lets-drink.gif

1629385185291.png

Amputees have the funniest sense of humor!:rofl:
Would this be called "Pegging Legging" Dunno what pegging is......? I think you should let google explain it!:crying:

Dunno what pegging is......? I think you should let google explain it!:crying:

Oooh ... is it a new trend?? :D Something that maybe me and Staff room friends can do together for a bit of fun???

Ahh ... wait ... found it!!

Hobbes
1629385764272.png

Waira
1629385783540.png

Aunty
1629385841497.png

We're gonna be pegging it up all weekend!! ... Join in!!
:pighug:

cheers-lets-drink.gif

Ya I guess if u happen to spot this @DCLXVI

1629386248986.gif

Then head on outside and give @blue a hand! :thumbsup:

AND A MARGARITA! Maybe a dance!
1629386484385.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back