Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha @WildBill ...your Lush greenness looks like the UK...the only way you are that verdant is if it rains..... a lot....:headbang:
It has been a wet summer here. HEAVY dews in the morning.I let the back go natural this year. It help with stealth. LOL! But it wasn't my idea at first. I Zero turn mower had a carb problem and just wouldn't clean up. It's not rebuldable and Covid screwed up delivery for over a friggin month. Ironic!
It would be a bumper crop season if I was growing hay.

Yeah...Horses mouth.... :headbang:

@mohawk warrior ...what exactly happened.....I looked at the photo but can't work out what went wrong.....?......:biggrin:
Took it out of box hooked up the supplied attachments , hung it up carefully lol got some weight to her.. head a sound, hook let go light swings, smack my noggin , too hook thing off ractchet to replace much thicker
image.jpg

Can’t even use ratchets unless it’s like 10ft ceiling lol
Scratch on the new board tooo Jesus!!! Wtf!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
No kidding thing is built like a brick.. no joke smacked me, In the face ... SOLID
Haven’t messaged just happened last night
They’re probably gonna tell me to pack it all up and send it back... Jesus!!

Hmm...worse case senario I Think I'd be happier going to me local DIY shop and buying a pair of heavier duty ones........ :headbang: ...

Apart from you face...:pighug:...did it break anything.....?

How in the hell did that happen? It's that flimsy?
Even when I felt it I said this feels like a pop can lol was gonna switch but assumed I shouldn’t incase it falls... lo an behold fuckin thing snaps.. not easy task trying to save it from total devistation and
@Mossy I have no clue if anything is messed I haven’t even plugged it in so I dunno if it’ll look less bright.. I’m pissed fuckin pissed
Pardon my French

And lol I do have a goose egg on my left temple... come on superpowers!!!

Where is it made at?
Says made in America then smaller print domestic and global parts...
So probably China and assembled in America...
Samsung is South Korea...
Who knows...

I was sooo stoked for this to.. can never just , “happen” for me . Christ

Still gotta deal with this shady online company... where the fuck is my autopots
Indoorgrowingcanada... stay away cheap prices are nice but this is a joke

Last edited:
Says made in America then smaller print domestic and global parts...
So probably China and assembled in America...
Samsung is South Korea...
Who knows...

I was sooo stoked for this to.. can never just , “happen” for me . Christ
That’s why I ordered my light directly from China. Almost went with HLG until I saw I could get geeklight 720w Monsterboard pros for the same money as the 600 rspec

I go with the latest AFN craze usually this one had some hype plus the Samsung...
Figured site gets a kick back? I dunno
That’s why I ordered my light directly from China. Almost went with HLG until I saw I could get geeklight 720w Monsterboard pros for the same money as the 600 rspec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back