Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens.....had a lil bout of vertigo yesterday so was doing much. Wasn't actual spinning but felt on the verge of it most the day......hoping it's done with now. Warm and muggy of course, normal Florida weather supposed to be rainy but we'll see. Supposed to rain yesterday as well but nary a drop and hot as hell ( well maybe hot as Spain).

Morning kittens.....had a lil bout of vertigo yesterday so was doing much. Wasn't actual spinning but felt on the verge of it most the day......hoping it's done with now. Warm and muggy of course, normal Florida weather supposed to be rainy but we'll see. Supposed to rain yesterday as well but nary a drop and hot as hell ( well maybe hot as Spain).

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .....:coffee:...you been using my coffee cup in the staff room.....?
My ears are at the burning hot stage that says I'll get vertigo if I don't get painkillers.

Burning ears and splitting headache.....pfft......:nono:..I had 1 coffee..a couple of joints and a painkiller...woke back up at 12.30pm.....:crying:

Gawd...:coffee:

Well I almost had my new light get destroyed
I guess the hangers are shit.. didn’t expect this from HLG for the price.... shit snapped, what a show...
Not cool....
Don’t even wanna use it now
image.jpg

One of the photos has the black spot lol prime candidate
954BC79A-BE4C-4D04-9E1B-CA8419805896.jpeg

And early morning flash
47CD03C4-0357-432E-912E-71786ECB185D.jpeg
F244AD49-47A6-4A47-9D90-DFA4D165FFF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha ha @WildBill ...your Lush greenness looks like the UK...the only way you are that verdant is if it rains..... a lot....:headbang:

Well I almost had my new light get destroyed
I guess the hangers are shit.. didn’t expect this from HLG for the price.... shit snapped, what a show...
Not cool....
Don’t even wanna use it now

Afternoon @mohawk warrior ...not Cool...did they come with the panel or did you buy them seperate....?

My grow got raided and I skated. My good friend took it like a champ and only got probation. I lost about 10000 in grow equipment. I’m still waiting for him to apologize. :rofl:

One of the US Friends who used to mass test for me got busted....full guns drawn face in the lawn job coz one of his Friends decided to send him 7.5 ounces of bud as a Surprise for him....without saying....:doh:

The pack was intercepted..and the first he knew he was looking down the barrel of a gun....:nono:..he didn't have a Clue why.

And although he had nothing to do with it being delivered..search warrant found all his bud.seed/equipment.

We don't Need Friends like that......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back