Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you gabby stoners! It took forever to catch up.

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg can you move someplace legal after you do your time?

Rain this season has been crazy! I hope you are able to finish your girls without a problem. I'm clipping every damn bit that could give mold a foot hold. Good thing both remaining girls are very healthy.
I had rain from late afternoon to just a little bit ago. Rain gauge shows 4.5 in. Seems my cover worked fine for the smaller Haze in 15gal pot.
Both girls got sprayed with Phyter a little bit ago after getting home from a visit to a vampire lady at the doc's office.
View attachment 1356759

If the Phyter saves this crop I will be buying some!

I have to go shopping. I was going to make tacos for dinner and I just opened the ground turkey and it nearly knocked me over. Man I hate the smell of bad poultry. Finished off all of the left-overs yesterday :shrug:

I'll have to double check.....but if it is...it is nothing like JEM Reg's.... @BCBudlady ...can you remember what it is...?

I Think I remember you and @wwwillie growing them out.....?
FD’s JEM is his isolated green pheno of your Purple JEM @mossy. Anvil is Alf#5 isolated for purps, so JEM + 4more Affy, including DC and BK. Anvil is earthy, floral, a bit spicy and some phenos are a little fruity.
Effects are stonier, heavier than Alf#5. Top 5 for me and an outstanding breeding tool. No more regs….sadly

Incense...floral..spicey......but...I was getting photos before I take her down coz she is a pheno I don't like......:crying:....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. I used to grow Alf and BG and some others for testing. Had a good many auto homemade auto seeds. Almost a quart jar full before I was rudely interrupted.
BD4D5519-2832-4271-9DB4-EF0E37F1D03E.jpeg

FD’s JEM is his isolated green pheno of your Purple JEM @Mossy. Anvil is Alf#5 isolated for purps, so JEM + 4more Affy, including DC and BK. Anvil is earthy, floral, a bit spicy and some phenos are a little fruity.
Effects are stonier, heavier than Alf#5. Top 5 for me and an outstanding breeding tool. No more regs….sadly

Cheers @BCBudlady... :pass:..I Knew you would keep me right..... Black Dragon plus Buddah Kush......and put through her paces....:headbang:...Thank You.....

Yup....I Think everyone feels the same @WildBill ...Cabin Fever.

Hubby is wanting to get back to the UK to see his Mother...he's double vax'd..so is she.....so he is talking about slipping there and back for a 24 hour visit....
but...I Think he is cracked..go through the airport..then the plane...then go hug your Mother...he'll probably kill her...:pass:

I just don't Think it is safe enough yet.

I've seen plenty people now who have been double jabbed but still get a serious dose...:pass:
Texas Gov. has covid and he's been fully vaccinated.
I'd only do it if I could drive there. I can control who I come into contact.
I got my regular annual blood work done this morning. They also drew blood for an antibody test for covid.. I didn't like that they didn't have masks on, but I wore my face covering.
I had a few days last year that were just not quite normal for me
I just don't normally catch viruses. I've had flu at most 5 times in my life. Last time was 2011 or 2010.
I'll know Friday and go from there. With the new variant raging, I probably need to do something. I don't think it's pure luck I haven't caught, but since I really got freaked out with the amount of people that were at a gun show last year, I have been very strict on what I do away from the house and how I do it.
I do want to go see my kids and grandkids after all the girls are finished. See the kids and give the boy some REAL canna! Since I can't control where they go and do, I'll probably have to bite the bullet and get shots.

I'll have to double check.....but if it is...it is nothing like JEM Reg's.... @BCBudlady ...can you remember what it is...?

I Think I remember you and @wwwillie growing them out.....?

Incense...floral..spicey......but...I was getting photos before I take her down coz she is a pheno I don't like......:crying:....
Tall Anvil. . .
0C51F590-9533-4B59-950E-915C186334D7.jpeg

Alf anyways.

Got me a bunch of homemade inputs finishing up now! :headbang:

Got like 40lbs of bloom fuel (til I strain it)
BF113D47-3078-48B1-BC20-8A4DCD196F4E.jpeg
557A6825-341D-444C-A197-926FBBE7E37B.jpeg

Some salmon amino acids (some is ready now)
AA1EDC62-3D95-4520-A0C9-1829FF065671.jpeg
48CE8054-B72B-4F35-BDAC-3E555FC755BF.jpeg

And some em5 with habanero/garlic/ mint for outdoor pest control!
02B9EFE9-4710-415C-A094-C7C93B32FFAD.jpeg

GOOD GOD wwwillie!
Did Homer Simpson bring you something from work???LOL!
Nice Pulse! I want one!

Good Morfnoevight All you gabby stoners! It took forever to catch up.

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg can you move someplace legal after you do your time?

If the Phyter saves this crop I will be buying some!

I have to go shopping. I was going to make tacos for dinner and I just opened the ground turkey and it nearly knocked me over. Man I hate the smell of bad poultry. Finished off all of the left-overs yesterday :shrug:
Both outside girls are doing well so far. The early bloomer is packing buds nicely with noticeable daily growth. Big Haze is getting her bud sites in order. She showed sex and is forming buds like the early bloomer girl and that's VERY encouraging, but worrisome at the same time.
They get looked at three times a day at a minimum ...................and I look at every bit of both of them! LOL!
IMG_20210818_090552998_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210818_090600427_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210818_090623832_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back