Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the anvil s1. It’s all I could find left. Them seeds don’t hang around very long. Good sign. :thumbsup:

Nice....isn't Anvil like a Tall version of JEM......?...I Think that is Anvil....we have seen some Crackers out in the Old Grow Battles...got a high colour ratio.

It Was @WildBill ... :pass: ...it was....I never Saw bud until we bought it over here...

View attachment 1356881

Sigh......she's not long for this world......:pass:.....

I Think I'd probably declare her Fast Flower......coz she was quite well ambered up a couple of weeks ago......I just hung her about as me Frog.....View attachment 1356882

Photoperiod don't Finish at the start of August....not that it makes a difference.....she wasn't in the Program.....just a Rogue....:pass:

But she is giving up the Ghost..so she needs to come down or she'll let either pests or mold get a hold....:pass:
just-look-at-the-flowers-lizzie-1.png

She looks very pretty! If I was there, I'd make you some lovely hash. We could sit under your grapes, smoke a bit of hash and have a nice glass of wine!
The only part of Spain I've been to is the base at Rota. Very lovely and very friendly people I met.
I'll need a nice trip once this Covid crap is settled!.........do I EVER!:doh:

Nice....isn't Anvil like a Tall version of JEM......?...I Think that is Anvil....we have seen some Crackers out in the Old Grow Battles...got a high colour ratio.
I’m not real sure. But I looked around the site and was happy with what I saw. I’ve grown the Jen before. It was my second successful auto grow, almost a decade ago. But If it is true that it’s a tall Jen I would have got the Jem regs. I need some auto seed for the spring. Maybe the next order. :pass:

It Was @WildBill ... :pass: ...it was....I never Saw bud until we bought it over here...

View attachment 1356881

Sigh......she's not long for this world......:pass:.....

I Think I'd probably declare her Fast Flower......coz she was quite well ambered up a couple of weeks ago......I just hung her about as me Frog.....View attachment 1356882

Photoperiod don't Finish at the start of August....not that it makes a difference.....she wasn't in the Program.....just a Rogue....:pass:

But she is giving up the Ghost..so she needs to come down or she'll let either pests or mold get a hold....:pass:
Seems I need to spread some rep around before I can rep you again!
:slap:
@Mossy the Frog is looking, straight OG!:headbang:
What we have here is bud monster, proper nice skills!:greenthumb:
What does it smell like?:kitty:

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg - Tough break. I think you should do it and be done. Unless you want that weight over you and always looking over your shoulder.

It's not like the old days. All the systems are connected and they will find you eventually. It sucks but it is life. I used to be able to run from traffic tickets by not going back or not getting caught in those states again. Now, the computers talk and it will follow you until resolved.

Best of luck!
It's kinda like the sword of Damocles hanging over your head!

I had a retarded cop, that was driving a 84 Crown Vic,:haha::rofl: ask me, "Why did you run from me?" I laughed and told him that If I was running from you, you would have not caught me. I was on a new Honda V-65 Interceptor. LOVED that bike! Only downsides to that bike was it would wheelie stupidly easy with the V4 engine and what ya had to do to set the valve clearance for maintenance.

I’m not real sure. But I looked around the site and was happy with what I saw. I’ve grown the Jen before. It was my second successful auto grow, almost a decade ago. But If it is true that it’s a tall Jen I would have got the Jem regs. I need some auto seed for the spring. Maybe the next order. :pass:

I'll have to double check.....but if it is...it is nothing like JEM Reg's.... @BCBudlady ...can you remember what it is...?

I Think I remember you and @wwwillie growing them out.....?

What does it smell like?:kitty:

Incense...floral..spicey......but...I was getting photos before I take her down coz she is a pheno I don't like......:crying:....

I'll need a nice trip once this Covid crap is settled!.........do I EVER!:doh:

Yup....I Think everyone feels the same @WildBill ...Cabin Fever.

Hubby is wanting to get back to the UK to see his Mother...he's double vax'd..so is she.....so he is talking about slipping there and back for a 24 hour visit....
but...I Think he is cracked..go through the airport..then the plane...then go hug your Mother...he'll probably kill her...:pass:

I just don't Think it is safe enough yet.

I've seen plenty people now who have been double jabbed but still get a serious dose...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back