Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a bunch of homemade inputs finishing up now! :headbang:

Got like 40lbs of bloom fuel (til I strain it)
View attachment 1356923View attachment 1356925

Some salmon amino acids (some is ready now)
View attachment 1356924View attachment 1356926

And some em5 with habanero/garlic/ mint for outdoor pest control!
View attachment 1356927
I need those lids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stirred mine and it's time to go ahead strain and jar it up. It's just gonna be so damn sticky! :rofl:
I have a case of jars, bit I think I might need more. I won't have to buy or make any bloom nutes for quite a while for sure.

No it was built to be exact size of my 2x4! Then before I bought stuff to build other 1/2 to go into 4x4 I got that light thru here to test out! It was only used for 2.5mo so prob couldn’t do a great deal on it…….

But if u wanted a good light I’d be happy to point u towards the parts needed and I’d come help u put it together! :d5:
aww thanks bro very helpful but i'm needing a good 2x2 replacement or a 4x4 replacement and then i can put my 4x4 lights in the 2x2. looking to upgrade after this grow, my 2x2 lights suck, badly, they would be great side lights but as a main light they suck, only took me 2 grows to see it lol.

I'm trying to hold out for a freebie 2x2 light as they are the most common give away lights on test lights but my luck seems to stay with seeds only so far. I'm working now so i might be able to swing a cheap 200w 2x2 diy if you can suggest 1 that would beat the hell out of my cheap not so good 2x 110w leds that my 150w bloomplus outperforms :shrug:

And they all popped :woohoo1:Day 1 now and i can start a new journal now yay they all look good no helmet heads, lights on 100% at 42-44 inches away humidity 65-75%

I'll pull up their skirts tomorrow and give them a little shower to last them 5-9 days (i hope) since i have not watered that soil since a week before their sowing

20210818_173334.jpg
20210818_173341.jpg
20210818_173345.jpg
20210818_173411.jpg

Sounds good to me. I used to grow Alf and BG and some others for testing. Had a good many auto homemade auto seeds. Almost a quart jar full before I was rudely interrupted.
View attachment 1356919
My grow got raided and I skated. My good friend took it like a champ and only got probation. I lost about 10000 in grow equipment. I’m still waiting for him to apologize. :rofl:

My grow got raided and I skated. My good friend took it like a champ and only got probation. I lost about 10000 in grow equipment. I’m still waiting for him to apologize. :rofl:
How did you get caught? power bill or someone snitch you out?

...I got my verdict from court today. I got sentenced to three months in prison for roughly ~380 grams of some kind of cannabis.
So now in thinking of what i should do....

There's an old jail saying that, "You could do 3 months standing on your head (or sitting on the toilet)." I hope you will write a book during that time! Me, I finished High School and earned two College degrees, but i had a bit more time.

Maybe move to a legal country? In USA that would be another charge though, either "jumping bail," or "escape," punishable by 2-5 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back