Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the US Friends who used to mass test for me got busted....full guns drawn face in the lawn job coz one of his Friends decided to send him 7.5 ounces of bud as a Surprise for him....without saying....:doh:

The pack was intercepted..and the first he knew he was looking down the barrel of a gun....:nono:..he didn't have a Clue why.

And although he had nothing to do with it being delivered..search warrant found all his bud.seed/equipment.

We don't Need Friends like that......:pass:

WOW

Well I almost had my new light get destroyed
I guess the hangers are shit.. didn’t expect this from HLG for the price.... shit snapped, what a show...
Not cool....
Don’t even wanna use it now
View attachment 1357043

One of the photos has the black spot lol prime candidate
View attachment 1357046

And early morning flash
View attachment 1357044View attachment 1357045

I'd speak to a HLG Rep ...

We had some banter about ratchets when they were doing the giveaway!

The rep is @Les @HLG ... see if there's anything they can do for you!

:vibe:

Afternoon @blue :bighug:...did you get your Yucky work done.....?

Afternoon Aunty M :bighug:

Yes i did thanks ... it was like a combination of the Matrix .... Good Will Hunting .... and the Imitation Game (about Turin breaking the enigma code)

Alls well that ends well!! :D (hmm ... kinda)

:woohoo:

Wow...it is unusual for anyone to send shit hooks on such an expensive product...have you mailed the company....?
No kidding thing is built like a brick.. no joke smacked me, In the face ... SOLID
Haven’t messaged just happened last night
They’re probably gonna tell me to pack it all up and send it back... Jesus!!

Afternoon Aunty M :bighug:

Yes i did thanks ... it was like a combination of the Matrix .... Good Will Hunting .... and the Imitation Game (about Turin breaking the enigma code)

Alls well that ends well!! :D (hmm ... kinda)

:woohoo:

:pighug:...Well Done you for sticking at it......:pass:...it deserves an extra smoke break......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back