Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..which reminds me ...

@Frank the Dank ...hope you are okay......I was Wondering your Kombucha...(spelling..)...it is fermented Gut food isn't it.....?
Have you ever tried it on your girls.....?......:watering:

Yes, kombucha is fermented tea, very good for gut health. And just a tasty treat. No, never tried it on my plants, though.
53CD4D58-B54F-418B-8D60-8FEC1A90B89B.jpeg

this is pineapple ginger lemongrass kombucha I made

Took it out of box hooked up the supplied attachments , hung it up carefully lol got some weight to her.. head a sound, hook let go light swings, smack my noggin , too hook thing off ractchet to replace much thicker
View attachment 1357094
Can’t even use ratchets unless it’s like 10ft ceiling lol
Scratch on the new board tooo Jesus!!! Wtf!!!
View attachment 1357095
Not all Carabiner Hooks (Carbine Hooks) are made equal, Aluminium clips can fail as per you photo. It is Aluminium right?
Stainless Steel Carabiner Hooks have worked the best for me, as I have had cheap aluminium hooks, do the same as you picture!
Want to go completely belt and braces, then use Mountain Climbing Locking Caribiner with screw closures (yeah that's over kill but better than an accident).

Another belt and braces addition to your light hanging set up is "steel cable ratchet hangers".
I have never has a rope ratchet break on me but I have heard it happen to others!
1629382979093.png

iPower GLROPESTWI

US Link
UK Link

Not all Carabiner Hooks (Carbine Hooks) are made equal, Aluminium clips can fail as per you photo. It is Aluminium right?
Stainless Steel Carabiner Hooks have worked the best for as I have had cheap aluminium hooks do the same as you picture!
Want to go completely belt and braces then use Mountain Climbing Locking Caribiner with screw closures (yeah that's over kill but better than an accident).

Another belt and braces addition to your light hanging set up is "steel cable ratchet hangers".
I have never has a rope ratchet break on me but I have heard it happen to others!
View attachment 1357105
iPower GLROPESTWI

US Link--->>>Amazon product
UK Link --->>>Amazon product

Those are the exact ones that Pop recommended to me! - They look solid!

Oh, not excusing the failure at all but, considering how hard is it to get anything parts wise due to Covid etc.. they may have just gone with the first clips they could get in bulk to get lights sent out? I had a time last year trying to get similar bits off Amazon.

Think this dude was trying out his jousting technique! Was freaking hilarious watching him try to ride across 8 lanes of traffic with this thing! Dude was weaving all over the place! :crying:
EAD317BF-48D0-476C-857E-A28CA7D1FA74.jpeg

Oh, not excusing the failure at all but, considering how hard is it to get anything parts wise due to Covid etc.. they may have just gone with the first clips they could get in bulk to get lights sent out? I had a time last year trying to get similar bits off Amazon.
Totally agree with you there brother!
Times have been difficult for real!
Let's hope we are over the hump and that things will return to a more stable way of life again!

Allright friends, I'm off to the Smokies for a weekend of driving about like a mad man. One last run to clear the head before my big work trip. No internet, barely any cell signal. I'll catch up with you all Monday or so. Happy weekend and happy growing y'all!

If anyone is in/near Helen GA on Saturday the 21st, Im planning a late lunch at Pauls Magarita Deck around 6pm. Look for the old coot in a white Fiat convertible. Ill buy ya a beer if you can figure me out of the crowd! Ha! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back