Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beggin the hubby to ditch the land line. Just telemarketing, scammers and such but spotty internet dissuades.
Had some Yorkies last night @Mossy with the rib roast….hello coronaries…

:pass: Must admit....I'm so unpopular....I don't even get telemarketers...........:crying:

:crying::crying:

Mmmm....roast rib and yorkies........I could eat it now...........but my fantasies will have to wait till Spet/Oct when it gets cool enough to put the oven on again....:biggrin:

N
:pass: Must admit....I'm so unpopular....I don't even get telemarketers...........:crying:

:crying::crying:

Mmmm....roast rib and yorkies........I could eat it now...........but my fantasies will have to wait till Spet/Oct when it gets cool enough to put the oven on again....:biggrin:
i just crank up the A/C… and wait for S$@t to hit the fan when the electric bill arrives….it was a big splurge. Beef prices are crazy right now.

:crying: When I heard it...........I had to look it up too.........:crying:

Did you read yesterday that the UK are planning to ditch landlines by 2025.....?...........if Spain does the same.........:yoinks:...I might be forced to buy a mobile...against me will...............:nono:
If you have broad band then VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) ?Such as Skype, Vonage (UK)
Have a look at avoxi a Spanish company offering
Buy Spain virtual numbers online

Call forwarding to any device worldwide

Global outbound dialing with custom caller ID

Spain VoIP numbers with perfect call quality

No setup fees, no minimum contracts

Includes IVR, call recording, call routing and more

Try any Spain virtual phone number plan risk-free!

Top VoIP Providers in Spain

I guess that , seeing that everyone will be affected, there will be much debate on how to proceed and the best ways for individuals needs.
It should become clear, before the switch over happens what is on the table so to speak!
It will be all over the internet, television, it may even happen that so many people can not or don not want to switch and they will have to keep landlines if people want them.
However they will put forward unbeatable deals to woo the rest of the population just keep using their mobiles.
Mobiles aren't my favorite way of communicating and I as much as possible use my landline!
I'm guessing 2025 is when they will roll out 5G because before then there are too many spots with no coverage.

Where I live there is a decent local population but I still can't get mobile coverage in my house.

N

i just crank up the A/C… and wait for S$@t to hit the fan when the electric bill arrives….it was a big splurge. Beef prices are crazy right now.

Gawd...I'm dreading this lecky bill...... :nono: ....

Funny enough...we just had beef rib steaks...they were on Special when we went shopping 4 euros for approx 10 ounce steak...I Thought that was a bargain....:chef:...

I've had Vonage since 2004. I used Vonage for my computer business at that time. I had 2 lines and a fax line for less than a standard business line at that time. We ditched the landline in 2007 and ported the old number to Vonage. We still have it! We were going to cancel a couple years ago, but the offered us a crazy good rate for life because I'd been with them so long! So that's the number we use for online orders because that's where 3/4 of the phone scams originate, scammers stealing phone numbers and selling them to robo-callers. Sometimes though, if I'm bored, I'll answer them then see how long I can keep them on the line before they realize I'm stringing them along.....hehehehe! Had one go 45 minutes!

:cools:

If you have broad band then VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) ?Such as Skype, Vonage (UK)
Have a look at avoxi a Spanish company offering
Buy Spain virtual numbers online

Call forwarding to any device worldwide

Global outbound dialing with custom caller ID

Spain VoIP numbers with perfect call quality

No setup fees, no minimum contracts

Includes IVR, call recording, call routing and more

Try any Spain virtual phone number plan risk-free!

Top VoIP Providers in Spain

I guess that , seeing that everyone will be affected, there will be much debate on how to proceed and the best ways for individuals needs.
It should become clear, before the switch over happens what is on the table so to speak!
It will be all over the internet, television, it may even happen that so many people can not or don not want to switch and they will have to keep landlines if people want them.
However they will put forward unbeatable deals to woo the rest of the population just keep using their mobiles.
Mobiles aren't my favorite way of communicating and I as much as possible use my landline!
I'm guessing 2025 is when they will roll out 5G because before then there are too many spots with no coverage.

Where I live there is a decent local population but I still can't get mobile coverage in my house.

Gnomes for tha win! Me pups name is Loki, so somewhere's down the road i need to grow the Loki OG :smoking:

And best of all with the new website :thumbsup:

Gawd...I'm dreading this lecky bill...... :nono: ....

Funny enough...we just had beef rib steaks...they were on Special when we went shopping 4 euros for approx 10 ounce steak...I Thought that was a bargain....:chef:...
The rib roast was $42…. 3 lbs…. 3of us ate the whole thing….and 12 yorkies lol. No need to eat for a couple days….so…. easy on the affy. 4 euros for 10oz is a bargain !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back