Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cave Dirt Cody

Do you mean where it says "Chasing Fat B!tch3s"?

If so I'll show you how.
View attachment 1354407
Top of the screen (on the Right) Click your user name

View attachment 1354409
Click account details

View attachment 1354413
Where it says "Custom title" input the title you wish to appear under your name!

If you want to be in the "Cultivators Club" you need to document a grow in a journal, from start to finish and include a dry weight.
You them can contact the "Staff" and mention you would like to be in the "Cultivators Club". I think that's it @Mossy will know:yeah:

Snap.....:pass:....

The Cultivators Club........?

One fully documented grow on AFN....when you are finished...Tag @420Forever in...and you join the Cultivators..... :pass:
Sounds
Hahaha I know what you mean. The chasing fat bitches line. I’ve had that for years under there.
I remember. It was you that invited me here and I thank you kindly. It’s been 8 or 9 years ago. I grew things like ALF and others. I have tasted the dragons blood.

1 more thing. Do think I can see who’s in my seat from the cultivators club?

They were some good times that’s for sure and it’s amazing how much things have changed when we started all of this. So many new green friendly states.

what I’ve thrown in the mix is Pinkleberry Kush from green source gardens. I’m using her for the climate resistance and her signature magenta pistils. Cmd has them here and there so I figured the two should be rather interesting together.

my cousin grew Pope so I’ll get to try it but waiting on it to cure. I’ve got a feeling she’ll be around for a while too. I know we’re making the s2

Black strap was a meld made in heaven. In beds she gets just massive as you’ve seen. She’s really been the gal that farms want.

Yeah...I can See the attraction for farms.... :headbang: ...good ventilation on the frame means she should be mold resistant in huge grow set ups......

I'll look forward to seeing The Fattening.....

MUSHROOM FOR COMEDY Jo Brand admits she took Class A drug magic mushrooms at Latitude Festival and apologises for ‘being pi**ed’

The British comic appeared on stage at the weekend having “drunk quite a lot of mushrooms” and too much booze.
Comic Jo Brand appeared on stage at Latitude Festival in Suffolk at the weekend after having taken magic mushrooms and drank too much booze
Jo Brand, who believes she will soon be cancelled, told the audience 'I have drunk quite a lot of mushrooms and I am quite p***ed'

Jo Brand, who believes she will soon be cancelled, told the audience 'I have drunk quite a lot of mushrooms and I am quite pissed'
She told an audience at Latitude Festival in Suffolk: “I turned Love Island down.

“Look at me, I’m a 64-year-old lady and I had brain fog in the menopause and during Covid it got worse.

“And also I have drunk quite a lot of mushrooms and I am quite pissed.”

I bet she can make a great hash cake!
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Ah...That one.....:biggrin:...I Thought you meant the Cultivators badge.....:pighug:...hey...it is Late...

Your Title.....I'm sure you can change that in your own Profile @Cave Dirt Cody ...top of the page....

View attachment 1354414

Go into your Account Details....

View attachment 1354416

and set your Custom Title....... :headbang:

ahem, me call shenaniganz on ur date of birth :nono: ..................................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back