Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY @EP3 Yes if I can keep her from blowing away. Her top is like a sail :thanks:
If you think the risk from wind damage is high, Lay her down with the bottom of the pot into the wind. There may be some stress to the plant but I have saved many plants and small trees in the nursery this way.

Went down to the sea for a bit
8-11.jpg

A few posts to wade through.
A quick note then I'll retire from LSC and peace will prevail.

The post about Sweden was a post typed when pissed off. Never write anything to anyone when emotion is even partly in play.

Someone edited it (Mossy? ). I didn't have a problem with that at all and in all honesty would have probably deleted it myself once I'd calmed down.

I then posted a video on mass psychosis as I was watching a series of YouTube vids and thought it appropriate and interesting. No partisan politics, no advocation of any agenda and no statements.

This was also found to be offensive or inappropriate by someone. That lead to a small exchange that lead to a call for me to pack my bongos up and head off.

Fair enough, you have your corner here where you like to talk about nothing, like a nice tea party with Nan. There's nothing wrong with that, there's nothing to gnash my teeth over or get upset.

You're all decent people and I don't feel any animosity toward anyone, nor the forum itself. It is what it is.

What you've got here is a well built and run forum. Manufacturers and suppliers show interest and participate offering up free stuff to those who can display their goods in the best light.
This participation and the accompanying promotional materials would dry up fairly quickly if this became a politicized forum. Another reason to keep the conversation as vanilla as possible.

It's unfortunate for me as I like to discuss things and exchange views. This is not the place. I'd hoped I'd found fellow stoners with which I could discuss things with that I care about. It's not to be, well not 100%. Again, so be it. No need for tears, pride or emotion. It's not my forum. I am merely a guest, here to gather knowledge of growing and that's it.

Keep up the good work. .

Now back to the regular programming..

Ragdoll-Kitten-1024x683.jpg

The post about Sweden was a post typed when pissed off. Never write anything to anyone when emotion is even partly in play.

What I'll say is.......EVERYBODY on AFN is allowed a bad day/grump day/mistake.

We are ALL Human.

I Honestly took that post as ill judged Humor....until you come back with the Mass Psychosis vid.

Hey..still comes in the Bad Day catagory....:shrug: ...no great shakes...nowt to leave the house about.

We are Family...it Happens...:pass: ...

This participation and the accompanying promotional materials would dry up fairly quickly if this became a politicized forum. Another reason to keep the conversation as vanilla as possible.

I'll 100% Disagree.
AFN has been like this from the Start...vendors have been a small part in our History.
Vendors come to AFN coz they Like what we have created...not the other way around....:headbang:

The Member have created what we are.

We May be Vanilla...that is Coz we Love Vanilla.....

We've all seen site where members have Free Speech and they are allowed to Troll...spam and bully anyone who dares open their mouth.

AFN runs on Respect. I'll never apologise for that. One day all web sites Will be the same. Until then...we have AFN.

Personally I didn't edit your post...but...if I had seen if first...I Would have....:pass: ..no second Thoughts.

Sometimes we edit or unapprove posts for Your Sake...when we realise it is out of character and offensive....we remove it so You can Chill out and you don't burn your boats with your friends...Think on That....:headbang:

Now...having said all that...you @Clem Fandango ...Look no Different to me as when I signed in yesterday morning...:pass:

You just had a Bad day..:shrug:..

How you proceed is down to you.

Accept yourself being human.....and accept your inner Vanilla......:pass:..sharing one.

Last edited:
Yep. No wife, but I did just win a custody battle for my 14 year old daughter. Trust me. She’s expensive. I am also remodeling what was supposed to be my ultimate grow into her bedroom. :doh:

Ooh @Cave Dirt Cody ....14 year old Girl...........have you considered using the bedroom as your grow room and moving your daughter into the grow room you just built.......?.................... :crying:

As long as it has 'lectric and the net....she'll be Fine until she's 22....

:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back