Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahem, me call shenaniganz on ur date of birth :nono: ..................................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :pighug: ppp
I was going to comment but though better of it........ :laughcry:

Just wondering though, Is it me or is there a slight whiff of "Pants on fire" in here! :funny:

I may be mistaken, pay no heed to it!

Had to batten down the hatches. Nasty weather blew through :jointman:

Attachments

• Northern lights photo outdoor 2021 AFN.JPG
    Northern lights photo outdoor 2021 AFN.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 18
So glad you enjoyed it up here man and now you see why I came here.
I had a blast dude and glad we finally got to connect. Hope to see you more brother
I’m probably comin back up that way on the 20th so we will def have to link up when I do

I added 1.5 cu of soil per city picker and about 4 gallons worth in each tote sip, sprinkled some bokashi on top and watered in 1 1/2 liter per tote and about 2-3 liters per city picker. never tried SIP container before or bokashi i hope i don't fuck this up.. I'll let them sit like this for half a week then I'll cut holes for the tubes, plan where each seed is going to go and drop beanz within the week.

If this grow goes well i will buy 3 more city pickers and add 2 more to the 4x4 (jam packed) and 1 in the 2x2. I just wish i had better lights to cover the whole 4x4 for when i add 2 more city pickers. i have 450w worth of led but the coverage is bad ; / bp3000 and bp1500, hoping to upgrade to a bar style setup within a year or get a free one from a sponsor (doubt it tho, i grow sub-par) as i can't afford $600 on decent light.
20210811_193442.jpg

Do you guys think a black trashbag would be better or will white bags do the job just fine?
20210811_193539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back