Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll mind my manners. Just a joke. :pass:

I Know......a Funny one... :crying:

Thank you my friend and I want the new generation to understand that this would not be in my hands if I didn’t have you all those years ago. The mentoring will never be forgotten and I’ll be forever grateful for what you taught me. What you shared with me. It’s how I approach everything when it comes to podcasts and interviews.

We had some Fun huh...?......:pass:

I Do miss the Old Days.......when there were only 6-10 of us to Worry about.....whistful sigh....

we all grow better if we grow together. It’s the truth. Limiting each other up and not ripping each other to shreds.

You Learn More when you are having Fun......:headbang:

so CMD is an ALF#5 (bubba kush x alf#4) pheno isolation for the dark leaf at finish and a shimmering layer of resin. Picked and selected for her tric “style” feels more sandy than tacky. That’s been a common thing with good hash here I’m finding out.

Yes...I can See a visual difference on her reflection......:headbang:

black strap is my work with brother mendels selections from Missouri. The flower winner this weekend is a sister varietal to the cookies I used in black strap. It’s Anvil F7 x Black Label Cookies 3. anvil was reversed into the cookies mothers.

@CrookDog was showing her the other day...she is one Tall Sally....:headbang:...makes a hell of a Bud Hanger.....:bravo:

here’s also Purple Pope. This was done with another AFN OG, Daz (gbd). This is his Wizards apprentice x anvil f7. That one is beautiful as well and from what I’m told very potent. Daz did the work on that round I just havent had time to grow them myself.

Nice...........you got Plans to grow it out.......if Daz says it is Potent....I'd be dying to Try......

I’m also in the process of a new photo to auto cross and @Mossy come closer….. I think she fits the color theme.

Did you Throw Northern Lights in......?...........I did.....and I've had a Pink Patio this season....:pass:...no bud colour in the first 300...just a proliferation of pink pistils.......

Thank you my friend and I want the new generation to understand that this would not be in my hands if I didn’t have you all those years ago. The mentoring will never be forgotten and I’ll be forever grateful for what you taught me. What you shared with me. It’s how I approach everything when it comes to podcasts and interviews.

we all grow better if we grow together. It’s the truth. Limiting each other up and not ripping each other to shreds.

so CMD is an ALF#5 (bubba kush x alf#4) pheno isolation for the dark leaf at finish and a shimmering layer of resin. Picked and selected for her tric “style” feels more sandy than tacky. That’s been a common thing with good hash here I’m finding out.

black strap is my work with brother mendels selections from Missouri. The flower winner this weekend is a sister varietal to the cookies I used in black strap. It’s Anvil F7 x Black Label Cookies 3. anvil was reversed into the cookies mothers.

there’s also Purple Pope. This was done with another AFN OG, Daz (gbd). This is his Wizards apprentice x anvil f7. That one is beautiful as well and from what I’m told very potent. Daz did the work on that round I just havent had time to grow them myself.

I’m also in the process of a new photo to auto cross and @Mossy come closer….. I think she fits the color theme.
View attachment 1354389
Probably explains why you have the super duper grow room......no-one to nag you on how much money/time you are spending on it........:crying:
Yep. No wife, but I did just win a custody battle for my 14 year old daughter. Trust me. She’s expensive. I am also remodeling what was supposed to be my ultimate grow into her bedroom. :doh:

I Do miss the Old Days.........whistful sigh....

@CrookDog was showing her the other day...she is one Tall Sally....:headbang:...makes a hell of a Bud Hanger.....:bravo:

Nice...........you got Plans to grow it out.......if Daz says it is Potent....I'd be dying to Try......

Did you Throw Northern Lights in......?...........I did.....and I've had a Pink Patio this season....:pass:...no bud colour in the first 300...just a proliferation of pink pistils.......
Just wondering what I got to do to get a cool title under my user name like FD.

Why would it be unacceptable? We've got posts in this iteration of LSC alone ranging from skirting laws to tales of bravado and adventure. You've got songs that are political in nature, the above isn't, although used as the backbone of the phenomenon of mass delusion. We talk about pain and psychological ailments, we talk about costs, economics and other things that, albeit sometimes controversial, are discussed here with restraint.

Life is politics, you can't avoid it. Partisan politics is sketchy ground as that often deteriorates into an 'i like red! I like blue!' Shouting match.

Moderate, don't censure out of fear that an argument 'might' ensue or that someone may disagree strongly.

Let adults be adults.
I think it is all about discretion and not being overtly political ie not driving an agenda.:cheers:

Yeah, sure there are small elements, which are a little political, it is hard to avoid and as such it is often overlooked.:hump:

I guess it comes down to each member trying to play a long to the rules the best they can, there is no junta here that patrols the forums demanding absolute obedience!:naughtystep::kissass::nono:

They just ask that you be mindful.:love:

When we sign up, we agree to the site Term Of Conditions and as such "those are the conditions we need to abide by"!:thumbsup:

Just be wise and know in your heart, that it is best to keep forum life, on an even keel and as such, "we just need tone it down a bit", if asked to!:cooldance:

If you are ever unclear about "why something, is not generally accepted", especially after being asked to not go there, you can always contact Global Mods or Admin.:joy: Send a PM.

Always keep your cool and never be rude, that won't get anyone anywhere.:thumbsup:
Having some general rules, protects us all and keeps AFN to be the most "amazing forum around"!:bighug:

If you look at other forums where there is all out craziness & constant arguments, those places are horrible, it's just not a good vibe for feeling relaxed and welcome.:yoinks: I always feel relaxed and welcome at AFN, as I'm sure you do too!

I don't see you have been censored, being asked to abide by the rules of the forum, is being "moderate" and as such it falls under the umbrella of "Moderation".

From what I have seen of your posting here in LS, you add some great content and it really nice to see you in the LS crew and I'd love to see more of your posts.:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:

You don't know how hard it has been, not to post "Toast of London" clips, the show rocks, as I think you will agree! Loooove that show and Clem Fandango cracks me up! "Can you here me Stephen"?:rofl:

So if you are asked, to be a little less overt with your political leanings, then I'd just say ok and move on, there is a whole world outside of the forums where you can voice your opinions.:toke:
**Arty**............ Passes a rather well packed spliff to @Clem Fandango .........:pass:

Peace bro
Arty :bighug:

Last edited:
Just wondering what I got to do to get a cool title under my user name like FD.

The Cultivators Club........?

One fully documented grow on AFN....when you are finished...Tag @420Forever in...and you join the Cultivators..... :pass:

I Do miss the Old Days.......when there were only 6-10 of us to Worry about.....whistful sigh....

They were some good times that’s for sure and it’s amazing how much things have changed when we started all of this. So many new green friendly states.

what I’ve thrown in the mix is Pinkleberry Kush from green source gardens. I’m using her for the climate resistance and her signature magenta pistils. Cmd has them here and there so I figured the two should be rather interesting together.

my cousin grew Pope so I’ll get to try it but waiting on it to cure. I’ve got a feeling she’ll be around for a while too. I know we’re making the s2

Black strap was a meld made in heaven. In beds she gets just massive as you’ve seen. She’s really been the gal that farms want.

Deep cleaned my 4x4 today was suppose to finish it yesterday but i got high and lazy :smoking:i still need to clean 2 clip fans and wipe down the humidifier but other than that she is clean. smoking now and i will go prep the containers with soil and throw some bokashi on top

Oh and i added a few stickers while it was clean :haha:
20210811_181148.jpg
20210811_172343.jpg
20210811_181154.jpg

@Cave Dirt Cody

Do you mean where it says "Chasing Fat B!tch3s"?

If so I'll show you how.
1628724170910.png

Top of the screen (on the Right) Click your user name

1628724272014.png

Click account details

1628724407038.png

Where it says "Custom title" input the title you wish to appear under your name!

If you want to be in the "Cultivators Club" you need to document a grow in a journal, from start to finish and include a dry weight.
You them can contact the "Staff" and mention you would like to be in the "Cultivators Club". I think that's it @Mossy will know:yeah:

Hahaha I know what you mean. The chasing fat bitches line. I’ve had that for years under there.

Ah...That one.....:biggrin:...I Thought you meant the Cultivators badge.....:pighug:...hey...it is Late...

Your Title.....I'm sure you can change that in your own Profile @Cave Dirt Cody ...top of the page....

1628724530221.png

Go into your Account Details....

1628724596748.png

and set your Custom Title....... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back