Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:funny:
That’s fair but it was getting late.
So this spring I grew out the F4 of Coal miners daughter. They were made and selected last season in my huglekulture bed. Had a good number of similarities in the offspring and decided to wash one for hash.

fresh frozen flower, harvested and then directly frozen. Then ran it through a washing machine. Caught the hash on 72u and hand pressed in 25u to remove water. Then I refroze the pucks. Microplaned it and entered it.

turns out she drops full melt. I got feedback from the judges and they were thrilled.

as always a picture barrage
View attachment 1354378View attachment 1354377View attachment 1354374View attachment 1354375View attachment 1354379 View attachment 1354380

CONGRATULATIONS.....:bravo::bravo::bravo:......she looks delightfully Dusky....almost Matte finish....like the Russian I Loved.

What you got in her......and Blackstrap......?
I'm not up to date with the latest crosses ...

You'll be needing to put up a new Trophy Shelf.......:d5:

Well it's happy days for ol' Arty
Seems AFN is on roll after @bushmasterar15 won a Cloud Peak Pro concentrates vaper on IG!
Now I have just won the international prize in the "Growtek" comp on Instagram!
A huge thank you to @St. Tom for tagging me in!!:bighug::cheers::d5::thumbsup::karmacloud::passit: :vibes::thanks::vibe:Cheers brother, I couldn't of done it with out you!!
:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar: Five stars!

What did I win?
  1. @yeti Roadie 24 Cooler and 14oz mug
  2. Maple Leaf @float.eh floaty
  3. Custom Grotek @grassrootscalifornia hat
  4. Custom Grotek Enamel Pins and a 10 pack of stickers
  5. 1 of our brand new Grotek T-shirts
  6. A 500g Jar of Monster Bloom
  7. 1L Bottle of Heavy Bud Pro!

:woohoo::smoking::headbang::vibe::woohoo1::jump::hump::hippy::hump::jump::woohoo1::vibe::headbang::smoking::woohoo:
View attachment 1354372

CONGRATULATIONS @arty zan ..... :pass: ..it is Nice seeing people you know win the prizes....it gives everyone Hope......

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS.....:bravo::bravo::bravo:......she looks delightfully Dusky....almost Matte finish....like the Russian I Loved.

What you got in her......and Blackstrap......?
I'm not up to date with the latest crosses ...

You'll be needing to put up a new Trophy Shelf.......:d5:
Thank you my friend and I want the new generation to understand that this would not be in my hands if I didn’t have you all those years ago. The mentoring will never be forgotten and I’ll be forever grateful for what you taught me. What you shared with me. It’s how I approach everything when it comes to podcasts and interviews.

we all grow better if we grow together. It’s the truth. Limiting each other up and not ripping each other to shreds.

so CMD is an ALF#5 (bubba kush x alf#4) pheno isolation for the dark leaf at finish and a shimmering layer of resin. Picked and selected for her tric “style” feels more sandy than tacky. That’s been a common thing with good hash here I’m finding out.

black strap is my work with brother mendels selections from Missouri. The flower winner this weekend is a sister varietal to the cookies I used in black strap. It’s Anvil F7 x Black Label Cookies 3. anvil was reversed into the cookies mothers.

there’s also Purple Pope. This was done with another AFN OG, Daz (gbd). This is his Wizards apprentice x anvil f7. That one is beautiful as well and from what I’m told very potent. Daz did the work on that round I just havent had time to grow them myself.

I’m also in the process of a new photo to auto cross and @Mossy come closer….. I think she fits the color theme.
38AD7BF2-123F-4215-AA15-9E75E6CB8E15.jpeg

Thank you my friend and I want the new generation to understand that this would not be in my hands if I didn’t have you all those years ago. The mentoring will never be forgotten and I’ll be forever grateful for what you taught me. What you shared with me. It’s how I approach everything when it comes to podcasts and interviews.

we all grow better if we grow together. It’s the truth. Limiting each other up and not ripping each other to shreds.

so CMD is an ALF#5 (bubba kush x alf#4) pheno isolation for the dark leaf at finish and a shimmering layer of resin. Picked and selected for her tric “style” feels more sandy than tacky. That’s been a common thing with good hash here I’m finding out.

black strap is my work with brother mendels selections from Missouri. The flower winner this weekend is a sister varietal to the cookies I used in black strap. It’s Anvil F7 x Black Label Cookies 3. anvil was reversed into the cookies mothers.

there’s also Purple Pope. This was done with another AFN OG, Daz (gbd). This is his Wizards apprentice x anvil f7. That one is beautiful as well and from what I’m told very potent. Daz did the work on that round I just havent had time to grow them myself.

I’m also in the process of a new photo to auto cross and @Mossy come closer….. I think she fits the color theme.
View attachment 1354389
looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back