Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burrow for babies
Def not seemed more like maybe was digging up grubs or something in the yard! Small lil holes like 3”x3” just like 5”+ deep! 1 of them was dug at an angle going under the tomatillo bag! Had pulled all the mulch and rocks back to them dug the lil crater!

I had a badass Texas Instruments calculator with leds.................simple math processes only. LOL!
I remember feeling like a G in elementary getting a watch u could play super Mario bros on! :headbang:

Why would it be unacceptable? We've got posts in this iteration of LSC alone ranging from skirting laws to tales of bravado and adventure. You've got songs that are political in nature, the above isn't, although used as the backbone of the phenomenon of mass delusion. We talk about pain and psychological ailments, we talk about costs, economics and other things that, albeit sometimes controversial, are discussed here with restraint.

Life is politics, you can't avoid it. Partisan politics is sketchy ground as that often deteriorates into an 'i like red! I like blue!' Shouting match.

Moderate, don't censure out of fear that an argument 'might' ensue or that someone may disagree strongly.

Let adults be adults.

it'z simple -> we have memberz on site from the country of sweden & ur post referring to the people of that country was derogatory, inflammatory, offensive & belittling :nono:

per forum etiquette policy:

"By accessing this website, you agree that you will be civil (polite and courteous) to your fellow members. You agree to the condition that you will not degrade, belittle, or berate your fellow forum members and agree that any actions or words on your behalf that may be contrary to this agreement will be subject to moderation and/or administrative action"

any further trolling on this matter will earn u a threadban :redcross: nuff said & have a great day :toke: ppp

Perhaps we all just need a smoke break..... :pass: ..and a reboot.

Give it a Try...
I got some mail.
BCA6BC4A-756B-417B-9AEE-58666844C408.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back