Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may agree with some of this but it has no place here on AFN. We are not here to right the wrongs of society. If you feel suppressed exercise your freedom from our rules and just leave!

Go to a forum that wishes to discuss such things.

This is strike two in my book!

I may agree with some of this but it has no place here on AFN. We are not here to right the wrongs of society. If you feel suppressed exercise your freedom from our rules and just leave!

Yeah we should just be hanging out and talking about growing/smoking buds and jamming out to music @420Forever , i found out quickly we better leave our personal views of politics and or anything that would upset others locked up inside as this is not the place for it.

I just want to smoke and hang out :D no drama or stress

Why would it be unacceptable? We've got posts in this iteration of LSC alone ranging from skirting laws to tales of bravado and adventure. You've got songs that are political in nature, the above isn't, although used as the backbone of the phenomenon of mass delusion. We talk about pain and psychological ailments, we talk about costs, economics and other things that, albeit sometimes controversial, are discussed here with restraint.

Life is politics, you can't avoid it. Partisan politics is sketchy ground as that often deteriorates into an 'i like red! I like blue!' Shouting match.

Moderate, don't censure out of fear that an argument 'might' ensue or that someone may disagree strongly.

Let adults be adults.

Why would it be unacceptable? We've got posts in this iteration of LSC alone ranging from skirting laws to tales of bravado and adventure. You've got songs that are political in nature, the above isn't, although the backbone of the phenomenon of mass delusion. We talk about pain and psychological ailments, we talk about costs, economics and other things that, albeit sometimes controversial, are discussed here with restraint.

Life is politics, you can't avoid it. Partisan politics is sketchy ground as that often deteriorates into an 'i like red! I like blue!' Shouting match.

Moderate, don't censure out of fear that an argument 'might' ensue or that someone may disagree strongly.

Let adults be adults.
@Waira I am done with @Clem Fandango perhaps you can PM him and explain the rules to him in I manner I cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back