Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds more like Texas than Sweden. I thought Sweden was a progressive country?
No not a bit of it Sweden has one of the harshest drug policies in Europe, if not the hardest.
You can be stopped in the street if they suspect you to be stoned and take a piss/blood test.

I got this online

In its attempts to achieve a drug-free society, Sweden has pursued a ‘zero-tolerance’ approach to drug use, investing heavily in law enforcement, prevention, and abstinence-based treatment. This policy model emerged in the 1960s, following the rise in drug use that was observed across much of the developed world at that time. Since then, the maximum penalties for drug offences have been gradually ratcheted up, and in 1988 Sweden took the unusual step of criminalising not only drug possession, but drug use too.
Initially, use was only punishable by a fine, but this changed in 1993, when imprisonment was included as a potential sanction. The introduction of this harsher penalty was a prerequisite for police to be able to conduct blood or urine tests without individuals’ consent.1 30,000 such tests now take place annually, on top of the 10,000 to which drivers are subjected.2
The number of people convicted of drug offences has more than doubled over the last 10 years. And while fines are by far the most common penalty issued, the vast majority of convictions (83%) are for simple drug possession or use.3 It is therefore minor offenders who are overwhelmingly criminalised.

Yeah, my company is based in Sweden, and I love the country, the people, etc. But the drug policy there is just horrendous.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Roasting coffee today. I have a Mocha - Java blend and a Brazil - Costa Rica I am working on.

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

You know I'm in Early.....it might not be bed time yet....?.......:crying:

I was really tired. The barium sulfate from the CT scan gave me so much gas I felt like a balloon about to pop. The thing is it seems to have relieved the pain? I an trying to get in for butt cam next.

Hi MOG. Yes UK, Scotland. I am a night owl. Don't seem to sleep past 5 or 6 hours.
You a night owl too?
Cheers,
EP3

I usually turn in about midnight. If I am vaping something racy I may stay up longer. I used to do just fine on 6 hours of sleep but since retiring I like 7+.
Burrow for babies

Mr MOG...
Did the phyter guy talk to you? I think you may be able to help him??

Morning all.

I do not know of what you speak? I have not been following that thread as I have enough to keep up with as it is.

@WildBill I can see the humor in that cartoon. I totally understand how scientists can vacillate on their position as new information comes in. I have changed my position on Auto Flower nutrients many times as I learn more. It really means they are listening to the data and not stuck in an unsupportable mind set. Trust me if I knew more we would have perfect plants for the entire grow :haha:. I am working on it and maybe I will never get there but I just hit the vape and keep on growing and learning.

Reported post from Live Stoners.... :pass: ...I'm sure I can count on one hand how many times that has happened in all the years we've run it.

We Try to be a bit more chilled in LS...coz I Think we are all adults......But...looks like we better get back to the hard and fast site Rule No Bloody Politics......:toke:

Thank you...:pass:

I was really tired. The barium sulfate from the CT scan gave me so much gas I felt like a balloon about to pop.

Ahhh....:gassy:..that was you.... @420Forever has had all the drains up in the staff room.....:pass:

I an trying to get in for butt cam next.

After the gas settles.......Hopefully......:headbang:.........

Fingers crossed.................................................................................................and nose pinched....................

Here in the US. Everything!:pass:
Yeah, we have been skirting around too many political issues because here in the USA we are continually bombarded by it. We become numb to what it is!

I prefer to be numbed by my Dabs and it is almost time. Roasting Coffee is done now so maybe it is cartoon time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back