Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in court ( for cannabis possesion ). Got 90h to do community service. Did didnt turn out well, so now there is 3 month in prison on the wall. Funny :nono:

Had the luck anyway. I can be on a link, by the phone.

Mr MOG...
Did the phyter guy talk to you? I think you may be able to help him??

Morning all.
During my convo with him, I suggested the newly legal east coast states would be a good market to hit, especially for next year outdoor growers. He needs to get things setup over the winter to be ready for next year's OD grows for sure.

Im in court ( for cannabis possesion ). Got 90h to do community service. Did didnt turn out well, so now there is 3 month in prison on the wall. Funny :nono:

Had the luck anyway. I can be on a link, by the phone.
That blows mate. Gaol for weed is seriously a stain on human rights. Stay well.

:crying: Someone Had to luck out............:pass:...can't be Enjoying yourselves Too Much......:pighug:
Poor @indicalla ...
Ha. Yeah, that sucked and robbed me of the most happening night at the cup. At least I avoided a ride to the hospital. Not exactly the impression I’d hoped to make on new friends….

I had a badass Texas Instruments calculator with leds.................simple math processes only. LOL!
My bro had the Texas Instruments calculator with the red LEDs, I had a Casio Calculator with the ice blue LED display.
I used to put in a row of 8's which would max the light emitted, not a huge amount of light but for a 7 year old, it was like magic.
We also had a valve colour TV, which we loved, as at the time many people still only had black and white sets.
We didn't have a toaster though, we had to grill the bread and flip it half way through. Leave it a bit too long and you'd be scraping the black charcoal of it with a knife. Mum would get very cross if you used that same knife you scraped with in the butter, as it would leave black charred bits in the butter!:nono::rofl:

Was the misses cup.. have no clue how it ended up like that..

Tobacco to send up thoughts and communicate with other stuff,
Cedar and sage to purify/cleanse &
Sweet grass too attract and bring in the positive..
Usually you wanna cedar barrier, sage to rid bad, then sweet grass to bring good spirits in
With whatever hoopla during..

Lol all I can think of is this now

"Oh Yeah"

Loved that movie! I 've had two Torinos. First one was a badass 70 with a high zoot 351C4V. Bought it from a little old Japanese lady that was selling her dead husband's car. It had 20k on it. It was in totally stock condition, but had a few very minor problems, but they didn't let it run. I got it at a very nice price.
I sure as hell wish I still had it!
The other was a 73 with a 3512V. The little old school teacher only put 33k miles on it, but it was mechanically neglected a bit. Great car when I needed cheap tranpo......freshly divorced and a single father!

My bro had the Texas Instruments calculator with the red LEDs, I had a Casio Calculator with the ice blue LED display.
I used to put in a row of 8's which would max the light emitted, not a huge amount of light but for a 7 year old, it was like magic.
We also had a valve colour TV, which we loved, as at the time many people still only had black and white sets.
We didn't have a toaster though, we had to grill the bread and flip it half way through. Leave it a bit too long and you'd be scraping the black charcoal of it with a knife. Mum would get very cross if you used that same knife you scraped with in the butter, as it would leave black charred bits in the butter!:nono::rofl:
I think it was around 72-73 when we got our first color tv. It was a Curtis Mathis home entertainment center with a record player. 5-track and AM/FM stereo. Curtis Mathis was an American made TV and was the top of the line TV. Mom was still using it as her main TV when I moved her to my farm in 97. It still worked perfectly. I bought a console model in 80. I sold it to a collector for $300 when I moved to my new place here.

I had a badass Texas Instruments calculator with leds.................simple math processes only. LOL!

yup, we had exact same! :rofl: suppozed to be a "hand" calculator, but was damn near thick as a small book, lol :doh: ppp

That blows mate. Gaol for weed is seriously a stain on human rights. Stay well.

Yeah. It sucks real hard.. and going to prison now will suck even more as i cant keep my new appartment (really nice in an old house).

Screenshot_20210811-173050_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back