Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN, a bit muggy, getting a lil prep done for t.s. fred if he shows up this weekend. Was real HOT yesterday and was just feeling blah so mostly just stayed in soaking up the A/C. Been lazy for a month or so and still don't have grow setup rearranged but no where near running out so not worried. I'll get there eventually

Ooh @Cave Dirt Cody ....14 year old Girl...........have you considered using the bedroom as your grow room and moving your daughter into the grow room you just built.......?.................... :crying:

As long as it has 'lectric and the net....she'll be Fine until she's 22....

:crying::crying::crying:
Raising a 14yr old girl today? Nope! I'd rather spend a 4yr tour on Diego Garcia!

Nice coffee cup, my AFN mug got broken, I need to get another on printed!

So did mine....that is an old photo....:coffee:..never let hubby near anything breakable...coz he Will......:pass:

Apparently we, more mature folks don't need so much kip.

Got me Theories...but me brain is on Cruise Control today..... :pass: ...every now and then it Deserves a day off......

I Might just go Play with the Frog......

The way she is filling out I’m am considering locking her in there for the next 10 years.

:crying: It would save all the Stress....:pass:

I've got 4 granddaughters and I'm stressed already just Thinking about it......I suppose it is a Generational thing....our parents would have the same Worries about us.....:biggrin:

Just a sign we are getting Old.....:pighug:

Morning AFN, a bit muggy, getting a lil prep done for t.s. fred if he shows up this weekend. Was real HOT yesterday and was just feeling blah so mostly just stayed in soaking up the A/C. Been lazy for a month or so and still don't have grow setup rearranged but no where near running out so not worried. I'll get there eventually

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat that's why they call them the Lazy Hazy days of summer.........:pass:..just Go with the Flow.....

Yeah no doubt. I’m thinking of starting a tic tok series on how I clean my shotguns. :shooty:

Time in Memorial........ :pighug: ...........and you Know.........the Naughtier you were in Your Youth....the More you Worry.......:crying:

I gave my son a Parenting Formula:

Think about all the stuff you did that I Never found out about....x that by 30% Increase...2-3 Years earlier....and you'll not go far wrong......:crying::crying::crying:

It Works......:crying:

I would like to change my password but I need to know the old password which was computer generated. I don't have it. Thank-you for any help.

Im in court ( for cannabis possesion ). Got 90h to do community service. Did didnt turn out well, so now there is 3 month in prison on the wall. Funny :nono:

Had the luck anyway. I can be on a link, by the phone.

Harsh!! Swedish government don't mess about!! You actually getting jail time or if you mess up community service you go?
Cheers
EP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back