Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, OK. Well I wish you the very best. Just keep yourself to yourself and trust nobody in there no matter how friendly they seem. Do not get into any debt to anyone or call anyone a derogatory name. Let nobody take advantage of you either.
Good luck. @MikaelAndréasSöderberg
EP3

Last edited:
@Mossy ta for the slap **Arty**.........Passes to Mossy...........:pass:............ 20 mins early for 4:20 but that time was for them pesky kids toking after school LMAO as adults, we know it's always 4:20 somewhere.:woohoo1::baked:

Anyone got one already rolled?
I'm calling a group smoke out :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
Who's up for it?
This is for real, we all toke, no matter where you are in the world!
I'll give people 5 mins to roll one or pack a bowl.
So who's in..?
Just post "I'm in" in LS and I'll do a count down from 5 and then smoke out starts.
We all get stoned together.:vibe::smoking:

ahem, me call shenaniganz on ur date of birth :nono: ..................................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :pighug: ppp

Aye...I Noticed you little tripe hound........ :biggrin: ...I Think it might be default settings...coz I don't normally add those details.....:crying:

I'm In @arty zan :pass:

I’m in full blown don’t be Granddad mode. Is their any cannameds for birth control?
I just don't know! I only had boys. I didn't have to 'clean my shotgun' for any of their dates benefit.
:biggrin:
Just too much drama. Me no likey drama! Never have and never will.
I don't want to think about BC! My last discussion about birth control was with the little thang I was 'seeing' in Phoenix.. I say 'seeing' because that's all it could be with the age difference.
I met her at the regular Saturday car meet at the Pavilions. She stared hanging with our little group, but she was always with me and calling shotgun when we went anywhere. She was a very beautiful young lady, but there was nothing beyond the natural sexual attraction. That ended one night after partying at her adoptive Mom's mansion......beautiful home! I was too lit to drive home, so I crashed in one of the 8 bedrooms. I had ONE HELL OF A DREAM.............but it turned out to not being a dream. I woke up at the crack of dawn, not her name, snuggled up 'nut 2 butt' with both my arms tightly captured. I sure as hell didn't want this on my plate, but I'm here!
She quickly became waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too attached and then the topic of babies came up in conversation when she was talking about her friend. There were little comments that made me nervous. I sure as hell wasn't gonna be a Daddy with her any other woman. I felt I had to have a deep discussion about BC. I guess I'm lucky that she was a reasonably intelligent young woman and I was able to get my point across without making her feel I was rejecting her on a personal and sexual basis. It was tricky as hell. I didn't want to it to be a negative impact on her life.
She's still a friend, her Mom is still kicking and she seems to be a much more stable person.............and best of all.................I don't have an Arizona child! :rofl:

All that silly ass young woman drama, that WILL be there to some degree, gave me nightmares when my Granddaughter threw me into her convo with her Dad about coming to live with me.
I have enough damn nightmares without adding more! LOL!

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg - best of luck with your situation. They do not mess around. I had to leave when I was 18. Compulsory military service was, eh, not for me.

I visit occasionally but still worry I might get "the knock" on a hotel room door one of these days.

What's the old rule? Only break one law at a time?

@Mossy seems all quiet on the smoke out so it is just you and me ........ passes to mossy.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back