Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, OK. Well I wish you the very best. Just keep yourself to yourself and trust nobody in there no matter how friendly they seem. Do not get into any debt to anyone or call anyone a derogatory name. Let nobody take advantage of you either.
Good luck. @MikaelAndréasSöderberg
EP3

Thank you very much for your concern, i appreciate that :pass:

I am little worried but i have been to prison before. Spent 2 years and 2 months in a row 2009 to 2011 for robbery. (Benzo made me do it).

Been isolated in jail waiting for court 2 times.

2.5 months isolated 1 time, for bankrobbery ( i got free in court).

4 months isolated waiting for court for another robbery (Gold), cleared in court on that one aswell.

So i know the drill but am not a G, am a Geek G! I want my time calm and relaxed. Fighting and be cool i left for the others, but yeah sometimes its impossible to stay away from it.

If i go to prison this time i will teach everyone on how to grow weed, doing the best of the time.

Trust, lol. Everyone has to be worse then the person next to one.
I trust the guys that is quiet, and opens their mouth when they have something real to say. 90% of the guys is talking bullshit but 80-90% are ready to fight.

Lets forget about. We'll see after a week what the society think will be best for me.

:smiley1:

Ok, all set here. :smoking: :rofl: :pass: :coffee2:

Light.....?..................
bond.gif

Every single animal on Earth has the Ability to self medicate.....it is a Wonderful..Amazing..inbuilt Skill...
It comes through our Genetics.
Humans are the only ones that get Prosecuted for it......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back