Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhh.........:pass:....I might stick them on hubbys xmas list..........:eyebrows:

1628770276275.png

:crying:

Time in Memorial........ :pighug: ...........and you Know.........the Naughtier you were in Your Youth....the More you Worry.......:crying:

I gave my son a Parenting Formula:

Think about all the stuff you did that I Never found out about....x that by 30% Increase...2-3 Years earlier....and you'll not go far wrong......:crying::crying::crying:

It Works......:crying:
I know I can’t stop the inevitable. I just let her in on some tricks out of my players handbook. I was listening to one of her FaceTime calls with one of the local hard D’S. Heard her tell him that’s what my Dad said you would say. Nice try. :woohoo:

Afternoon @WildBill ......:pass:........sharing one....Yup.....I don't Think I could do it......without More Dope.....
Cheers! Trying to start the day with canna coffee from my dry ice shake reclamation experiment. It was worth drying, decarbing and infusing into coconut oil. I filled the Ardent twice with the material and just added the oil from the first round of infusion to the second. While not as powerful per gram as my coca butter, it will give me canna coffee for a month! And I fed the remains to my worms...........and they went nuts fer it.

I don't think I could grow enough canna to be able to raise a 14yr old GIRL today. My Granddaughter is 16 now and this past year has not been easy at all for my son and she sure hasn't helped make things easier for him. She TRIED the "I'll go stay with Pawpaw." crap. I nipped that crap in the bud faster than the speed of light. She's a very good girl.......................but she IS a 16yr old girl! LOL!

Time in Memorial........ :pighug: ...........and you Know.........the Naughtier you were in Your Youth....the More you Worry.......:crying:

I gave my son a Parenting Formula:

Think about all the stuff you did that I Never found out about....x that by 30% Increase...2-3 Years earlier....and you'll not go far wrong......:crying::crying::crying:

It Works......:crying:
What would you do if your daughter got caught vaping at school? Then you put her in the vape prevention class at school. When I pick her up from class she had 70 dollars that she said she got from boys in the class to buy them vapes. I don’t want her vaping but it may have been my proudest day as a parent. I almost cried. And told her to give the money back. :confused1:

Last edited:
Cheers! Trying to start the day with canna coffee from my dry ice shake reclamation experiment. It was worth drying, decarbing and infusing into coconut oil. I filled the Ardent twice with the material and just added the oil from the first round of infusion to the second. While not as powerful per gram as my coca butter, it will give me canna coffee for a month! And I fed the remains to my worms...........and they went nuts fer it.

I don't think I could grow enough canna to be able to raise a 14yr old GIRL today. My Granddaughter is 16 now and this past year has not been easy at all for my son and she sure hasn't helped make things easier for him. She TRIED the "I'll go stay with Pawpaw." crap. I nipped that crap in the bud faster than the speed of light. She's a very good girl.......................but she IS a 16yr old girl! LOL!
I’m in full blown don’t be Granddad mode. Is their any cannameds for birth control?

Ah...That one.....:biggrin:...I Thought you meant the Cultivators badge.....:pighug:...hey...it is Late...

Your Title.....I'm sure you can change that in your own Profile @Cave Dirt Cody ...top of the page....

View attachment 1354414

Go into your Account Details....

View attachment 1354416

and set your Custom Title....... :headbang:
To cool for the lil bit of momo lol auto warriors!!!! I smile when I see those..

Ohhh make an autopots autobots logo
Look at these surface to air missiles
Top vertical
image.jpg

Front
image.jpg

Side
image.jpg

Looking foxy.. and looks like another bulking... damn lol
Definitely bigger on sunrise side.. interesting thing I just noticed

Last edited:
Oooooo tea party !!
Lmao lil momo will love it...

Looks like I missed some fun...
And FD... shit... that would have turned into a fun talk..think of the questions I could ask you guys lol

@Mossy I’m finding it hard like usual, to figure out what you suggested the other day..
I’m just not good with these types of things and overload and loose it lol
If you could please message me some suggestions for that path to take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back