Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cool and looks like it would cost thousands.
It is actually an epoxy coating made to look like expensive polished stone.
The video shows you how!

This is cool and looks like it would cost thousands.
It is actually an epoxy coating made to look like expensive polished stone.
The video shows you how!

Did you post or see that table top one with the creek and fish the other day? that was cool

Thank you very much for your concern, i appreciate that :pass:

I am little worried but i have been to prison before. Spent 2 years and 2 months in a row 2009 to 2011 for robbery. (Benzo made me do it).

Been isolated in jail waiting for court 2 times.

2.5 months isolated 1 time, for bankrobbery ( i got free in court).

4 months isolated waiting for court for another robbery (Gold), cleared in court on that one aswell.

So i know the drill but am not a G, am a Geek G! I want my time calm and relaxed. Fighting and be cool i left for the others, but yeah sometimes its impossible to stay away from it.

If i go to prison this time i will teach everyone on how to grow weed, doing the best of the time.

Trust, lol. Everyone has to be worse then the person next to one.
I trust the guys that is quiet, and opens their mouth when they have something real to say. 90% of the guys is talking bullshit but 80-90% are ready to fight.

Lets forget about. We'll see after a week what the society think will be best for me.

:smiley1:
You sound like you will be fine. If they know your record, I would say get ready. Boy I know usually takes a wee kinder surprise with him! Lol. He is a bit of a rouge though.
All the best. Hopefully no jail time for this offence.
Maybe grow a super strong plant and stay out of trouble lol. @MikaelAndréasSöderberg
Cheers,
EP3

Aye...I Noticed you little tripe hound........ :biggrin: ...I Think it might be default settings...coz I don't normally add those details.....:crying:

welllllll, i was jus gonna say -> shouldn't it read april 1, 2000-? :smiley1::pighug:

(...and that kidz is what'z known as bein saved by the proverbial "ace up the sleeve", hehe :eyebrows: :biggrin: ppp)

welllllll, i was jus gonna say -> shouldn't it read april 1, 2000-? :smiley1::pighug:

(...and that kidz is what'z known as bein saved by the proverbial "ace up the sleeve", hehe :eyebrows: :biggrin: ppp)

Yes...Clever boy........have a Cookie........
cookie.gif

I would like to change my password but I need to know the old password which was computer generated. I don't have it. Thank-you for any help.
No need to have the old one,... are you looking at your PW and Security page? Your PW box should have a Show button with an eye icon next to it... But as far as I can tell, you don't need to do that, just enter the new PW twice like it asks for,... Unless you're on a phone and damn forum software is being a bitch about it...
In any case, no Admin can see you actual PW ever anyway, best we can do is go into the Machine, wipe the old one out, give you a new temp' PW (via your actual email) then you can sign in and reset it to what you want.... the old email auto-reset feature is for some reason FUBAR, so we do it the hard way now... :smoking:

No need to have the old one,... are you looking at your PW and Security page? Your PW box should have a Show button with an eye icon next to it... But as far as I can tell, you don't need to do that, just enter the new PW twice like it asks for,... Unless you're on a phone and damn forum software is being a bitch about it...
In any case, no Admin can see you actual PW ever anyway, best we can do is go into the Machine, wipe the old one out, give you a new temp' PW (via your actual email) then you can sign in and reset it to what you want.... the old email auto-reset feature is for some reason FUBAR, so we do it the hard way now... :smoking:

Cheers @Waira .......I've already reset it...have yourself a smoke break instead..... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back