Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you post or see that table top one with the creek and fish the other day? that was cool
Yeah, that was me.
I'd love to try some these kinds of projects for myself.
1628791830667.png
1628792033344.png

Slick ..
what you know about fun lovin criminals?

Note to all.. 5gal fabrics no bueno for outdoor lmao it’s like a beautiful, shit tango de la muerte with all three now. Just running around picking up the girls lol
they dry out way to fast... maybe a drip feed so it stays wet? I’m like this close to putting a 10x10 tent in the garage lmao..

Yeah, that was me.
I'd love to try some these kinds of projects for myself.
View attachment 1354606View attachment 1354608
Oooo me too
I have a split hunk in the rafters I just noticed I thought it was two planks but look harder and it’s on big piece
Or where they run the electric current through it and the burn pattern shows like crazy lightning bolts

Last edited:
Well, I've heard from an old contact down in "Ai'eete" . Looks like ill be able to pick up some bush wine supplies.

Basically take all the local medicinal herbs, roots, leaves, flowers fruit, etc. Stick them all in a bottle and pour strong rum over them. Let it sit. Boom, cure all!

I'm hoping for a big piece of Tamberry root. Similar to astragalus but wow, the difference in 'da real ting

Slick ..
what you know about fun lovin criminals?

Note to all.. 5gal fabrics no bueno for outdoor lmao it’s like a beautiful, shit tango de la muerte with all three now. Just running around picking up the girls lol
they dry out way to fast... maybe a drip feed so it stays wet? I’m like this close to putting a 10x10 tent in the garage lmao..

Oooo me too
I have a split hunk in the rafters I just noticed I thought it was two planks but look harder and it’s on big piece
Or where they run the electric current through it and the burn pattern shows like crazy lightning bolts
I know I bought album when it came out and I got a pin badge with it.
It the only album buy them I have.
1628793390557.png

Yeah that lighting burn is amazing, Lichtenberg wood burning can be fairy dangerous, if you don't know what your doing using 12,000V and 35mA.
The result though, is just amazing.
Instructables have a how to.
The one piece you have, is it thick enough to get it milled into two pieces?

They are often called "Resin river tables" google it and go to the shopping tab.
You'll some nice tables but they are also for high prices.
It all comes down to how nice the wood is and how well the table is made and finished.
If it is easy to get hold of the interesting shaped, nice grain/marling or well shaped live edge pieces, then just need the resin.
I reckon good sized pieces of drift wood would look also awesome.
I'd to try doing it at some point!

I know I bought album when it came out and I got a pin badge with it.
It the only album buy them I have.
View attachment 1354613

Yeah that lighting burn is amazing, Lichtenberg wood burning can be fairy dangerous, if you don't know what your doing using 12,000V and 35mA.
The result though, is just amazing.
Instructables have a how to.
The one piece you have, is it thick enough to get it milled into two pieces?

They are often called "Resin river tables" google it and go to the shopping tab.
You'll some nice tables but they are also for high prices.
It all comes down to how nice the wood is and how well the table is made and finished.
If it is easy to get hold of the interesting shaped, nice grain/marling or well shaped live edge pieces, then just need the resin.
I reckon good sized pieces of drift wood would look also awesome.
I'd to try doing it at some point!
Heheh arty!!!!!!!
Ya I’ve been watching the resin videos because I was expecting shit counter tops/kitchen to Reno but nope .. meh saved me the hassle
The wood is one nicemilled board split down center length wise or hehehe “ripped”
Calls for a bong
Was gonna polish it up and make a little bar top or something apparently aged wood is in and people are ruining good wood to mimic it.
:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back