Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh so much better I'm ready to practice. Any other blow hards out there :headbang:

Attachments

• 100_1800.JPG
    100_1800.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 29
Ahhhh so much better I'm ready to practice. Any other blow hards out there :headbang:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: The only thing musical about me is I can turn the stereo on. :rofl: Well lately I might be able to toot out a tune :gassy:

Page 420 just sayin :vibe:

ya beat me to it, lol :doh: was outside gatherin everything up that blew off to oz from heavy storm windz we had roll thru the past hour :dang: thought at first it had broke one o' me autoz straight in half :yoinks:, but turnz out it jus bent it over, cuz of the top-heavy main bud, whew :whew: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

The epoxy tables are cool. Lord knows we could use new counter tops.:stir:

Did you get stung? I picked grapes when I was a young teenager and paper wasps were a constant threat.
I got popped twice in the past week. I wasn't even close to any of the nests. I don't kill wasps just because I see them. They serve their purpose in nature and it's normally a good thing for man.
These are a paper wasp of some sort, but they are not yellow jackets. They are about a third smaller.
They broke the treaty, not me. They are all gone now!:woohoo:

edit..............NICE! page 420!!!!!!!!!!

No sir but I love listening to that instrument. Been listening go back through Shorter's catalog from the early days. I just listened to Adam's Apple. Blow man blow!
:pass:
Edit - oh yeah - Page 420! Very cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back