Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Most of these TV "Reality" shows are BS. When my wife and I were diving in Palau we had lunch on the Island that the show Survivor filmed on. Just out of camera view is a picnic grounds with restrooms and a water system (cistern catch basin). The fish are so plentiful in waste deep water you could never go hungry. :crying:

I say most because Alone might be the real deal? Yes they have a SAT phone but that actually makes it harder to stay.
Jaboody dubs do some FAF piss takes, I have watched Alaskan Bush People.and this Dub really cracked me up.
Sure most are BS and I won't, for the most part watch them.

Alone is OK, Naked and afraid but I prefer the XL 30 & 60 day challenges. In the latest N&A XL a gut tore open his nut sack and his was allow to have it stitched up by a medic but it had to be done just lying on the ground and no anaesthetic. After that he just had to get on with it.
There is another guy called ED Stafford who has done various TV shows such as "naked and marooned" , left on an island no clothes, no knife no anything etc, there are a couple more real ones like Kodi Lundin and an SAS guy who I forget the name of.
Bear Gryll builds a shelter and then sleeps in a hotel lmao!

Ya ever get one of those days ya just can't get hydrated? No idea why today it came up.
It's not like I'm standing 6 and 6 in a 120*F++ Naval steam plant engineroom!

Until you've been in one, you really don't know what 'hot' is.
My Uncle worked the huge walk-in kilns making plates. He'd brag about the temps in the kilns when he moved the carts of plates. I'd ask him, "How many seconds were you in there Unc?" :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

what did i just listen to lol
Modern day Tuva Throat Singing, using both traditional and modern day instruments.
This is a very rock style for which the HU are known, I stick another one of their tunes in a bit!

Not in a modern style but amazing non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back