Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez arty, those people lived here...twice:eyebrows:
The first time they almost seemed normal and neighborly to an extent, but they were undeniably odd. They left with a huge bill at the store and every bit of trash and garbage they produced still at the cabin. Then they came back again after some years talking about getting on TV and sweet-talking the store owner into giving them credit again:rofl: That time they camped in the woods and again left an epic mess.
Yeah there seems to be quite checkered history with them!
Although this is a piss take of their TV series, in this case it is probably the truest representation of them as people LMAO!

More info here , just to much to copy paste - https://www.looper.com/9976/untold-truths-alaskan-bush-people/

To me the funniest thing was they called their settlement on Chichagof Island was "Brown Town".
"Brown Town" is an euphemism for Butt Sex Eg - "Today's my Birthday, so the wife is letting me go to Brown Town"! :haha:

Billy Brown died earlier this year around Feb Time!

Collectively the Brown family is now worth approximately $60 Million!

Although this is a piss take of their TV series, in this case it is probably the truest representation of them as people LMAO!

More info here , just to much to copy paste - https://www.looper.com/9976/untold-truths-alaskan-bush-people/

To me the funniest thing was they called their settlement on Chichagof Island was "Brown Town".
"Brown Town" is an euphemism for Butt Sex Eg - "Today's my Birthday, so the wife is letting me go to Brown Town"! :haha:

Yep they were something else all right lol. I can't ingest any more info on them :rofl: I didn't personally keep up with their mis adventures but some around here did. It did get our little burg on the TV map though which is a whole other mixed blessing:smoking:

Ya need to insulate the exhaust tubing. The easiest thing to use is a thick towel. It will increase efficiency.
After 1 night of using it i woke up to sunlight going through the tubing and blinding me, i like to sleep until 1pm-ish and i was annoyed by 11am lol i will wrap it with a towel and more to keep the sun out of my room and insulate it, thanks for the tip.

All Most of these TV "Reality" shows are BS. When my wife and I were diving in Palau we had lunch on the Island that the show Survivor filmed on. Just out of camera view is a picnic grounds with restrooms and a water system (cistern catch basin). The fish are so plentiful in waste deep water you could never go hungry. :crying:

I say most because Alone might be the real deal? Yes they have a SAT phone but that actually makes it harder to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back