Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go with my real name and true photo. Beeing me and not a hide behind a nick as it feels more natural. Im tired of beeing someone im not. I just want to be me and be accepted who i am :2cents:

Not much to Ask for........:pass:

Afternoon @Frank the Dank ........you and The Dude Celebrating...?...........

cocktail.gif

Well I did some real world recruiting lol
Guy at the pot shop growing autos first time
Told him to sign up... so ya let me know the new sign ups and I’ll welcome him told him just mention Mohawk and you’ll be greeted and helped
He’s got the 2L pop bottle structure going on...
his photos from Barney’s looked great
Mimosa and some amnesia a Bruce banner

His pick for me to smoke
Sour budder cookies
image.jpg

Morning Auntie :pass:the dude is in bed still lol…..later on I’ll smoke some ribs, and some weed (currently getting a head start on the weed haha).
View attachment 1338902
How are you today?:pass:

:crying: How is it all the AFN dogs are so Pampered...they always have the Best place in the house.......:pighug:

Metal buffet had some tiny flakes yesterday..
Half the list was soft alloys... tssss BURN!!!
Heheheh I joke,I joke .. the opossum made me say it

Frank says don’t blame him!
5C8678A4-F9A1-47B8-A025-78EE746D22E9.jpeg

Well I did some real world recruiting lol
Guy at the pot shop growing autos first time
Told him to sign up... so ya let me know the new sign ups and I’ll welcome him told him just mention Mohawk and you’ll be greeted and helped
He’s got the 2L pop bottle structure going on...
his photos from Barney’s looked great
Mimosa and some amnesia a Bruce banner

Did he give you a sign in name @mohawk warrior ......?...I'll be doing most of the new members today coz we gave all the US staff the day off......:pass:

We could all be so lucky to get reincarnated and come back as one of our dogs:woohoo1:

I've Thought about that @Frank the Dank .... :pass: ...but all 3 of ours have been Rescues....you don't know what they went through to get here.....

The Princess was in the kennels 3 years before we got her....too many abandoned dogs...not enough good homes....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back