Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210704_084210.jpg

rode in the truck with me for 20 years...
How many of his buddies you run over during the years hehhee

Looking like the last dude at the orgy pot
image.jpg

Feeling nice with my predictions.. smashed it out the park this run no surprises so far

Got the first runt outta like 500 seeds

And the rain destroyed these
image.jpg

OoooooOooo fancy lighting

Hello

Im new to the site and i would like to say hello. I was into growing before but has not grown for a while, i got caught by the police and I've been scared to grow since then.

I cant stop thinking about weed and the wounderful time growing it, so i signed up here so i can share my passion with you guys and the rest of the community.

I probably have all kinds of letter-combinations - HSP, ADHD, you name it - plus high functioning autism.

Im not sure when i will have a growroom but i will stick around if i feel i could give a hand where its needed, and if you appreciate my help.

Im definitely not a pro, but i believe i know the basics+ after studied the nature in the real world for some years.

Some of you might know who i am, but this time i will do this official, because everyone should be able to grow weed without the need of hiding behind a nick.

Hope to see you around guys :passit:

Welcome to our Home @MikaelAndreasSöderberg .....:headbang:

Mornin' stoners...and Happy 4th to all USA.... :pass:
Trying to type while dancing to Mossy's above post is fun....:woohoo:

It's all the hand rolling @automan2 .....buggers up your Typing.......Happy 4th July......................:cheersmate:...ching..ching......

morning automan ,mossy is currently having double hip surgery ,,Happy 4th to you :4th:

:crying::crying::crying:

Mossy is having hip surgery today? Oh my, I hope it goes well and is an easy recovery.

:crying: That's how rumors start.........:eyebrows:

not quite ,,,it was in reference to previous posts ,the suggestion being if mossy had actually been throwing her hips about to the bee gees that she would actually need the said hip replacement ,,

:crying:

wow that edible was great last night...slept almost 8 hours.........gotta study up on making those...

I trimmed bikini lines this morning @Bill.de.Cat ...and got Treated to a 2 hour siesta........:dragon8:

Oh, nice. Wish i could jump in but im in a mental hospital for now. I tried convince the the hospital that we they need to re-wire their electricity or maybe even knock the hospital down as they have to much EMF/radiotion hitting their property.

View attachment 1338838

They are - accarding to them, pro's and im mentally ill. What do you think?

Im in to growing again if i win in court against the doctors on Tuesday, with 74 files of research for the judge to through.

@aQueen ...what's with the name change.....?

I trimmed bikini lines this morning @Bill.de.Cat ...and got Treated to a 2 hour siesta........:dragon8:

@aQueen ...what's with the name change.....?

I want to go with my real name and true photo. Beeing me and not a hide behind a nick as it feels more natural. Im tired of beeing someone im not. I just want to be me and be accepted who i am :2cents:

I Need to buy more Mason Jars.......... :pass: .....nice place to be in the season.

Before the flood I had a mix of mason jars...food safe jars...and recycled jars.......you know how it goes......

After the flood...the Only jars that had stayed intact....no leaks were the mason jars.......:pass:...so anything I Buy now...will be masons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back