Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty.gif

Hello

Im new to the site and i would like to say hello. I was into growing before but has not grown for a while, i got caught by the police and I've been scared to grow since then.

I cant stop thinking about weed and the wounderful time growing it, so i signed up here so i can share my passion with you guys and the rest of the community.

I probably have all kinds of letter-combinations - HSP, ADHD, you name it - plus high functioning autism.

Im not sure when i will have a growroom but i will stick around if i feel i could give a hand where its needed, and if you appreciate my help.

Im definitely not a pro, but i believe i know the basics+ after studied the nature in the real world for some years.

Some of you might know who i am, but this time i will do this official, because everyone should be able to grow weed without the need of hiding behind a nick.

Hope to see you around guys :passit:

Hello

Im new to the site and i would like to say hello. I was into growing before but has not grown for a while, i got caught by the police and I've been scared to grow since then.

I cant stop thinking about weed and the wounderful time growing it, so i signed up here so i can share my passion with you guys and the rest of the community.

I probably have all kinds of letter-combinations - HSP, ADHD, you name it - plus high functioning autism.

Im not sure when i will have a growroom but i will stick around if i feel i could give a hand where its needed, and if you appreciate my help.

Im definitely not a pro, but i believe i know the basics+ after studied the nature in the real world for some years.

Some of you might know who i am, but this time i will do this official, because everyone should be able to grow weed without the need of hiding behind a nick.

Hope to see you around guys :passit:

:toke: all welcome:welcome:,,,, and i need more help than most :biggrin:

Your not elon musk are you :thumbsup:

Mossy is having hip surgery today? Oh my, I hope it goes well and is an easy recovery.

not quite ,,,it was in reference to previous posts ,the suggestion being if mossy had actually been throwing her hips about to the bee gees that she would actually need the said hip replacement ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back