Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1625409703774.gif

I've Thought about that @Frank the Dank .... :pass: ...but all 3 of ours have been Rescues....you don't know what they went through to get here.....

The Princess was in the kennels 3 years before we got her....too many abandoned dogs...not enough good homes....:pighug:
Yep, same with mine….he was homeless for five months (in the desert) and in shelters for a month or so before I got him. He had zero training when I got him, didn’t know about treats, brushing etc. He was just a big, sweet, wild dog.

Yep, same with mine….he was homeless for five months (in the desert) and in shelters for a month or so before I got him. He had zero training when I got him, didn’t know about treats, brushing etc. He was just a big, sweet, wild dog.

Bless him...and you for adopting him..... :pighug: .....Kindred Spirits....

Out two are getting antsy coz they have been indoors for 4 hours.....but it is like a furnace outdoors.....so they'll have to put up with it.

If I can't walk on the paving...their feet won't take it either......:pass:

Absolutely….. I named him The Dude because “he was the dog for his time and place”…:smoking: (quote from the beginning of the Big Lebowski)

Nice.....:d5:.......I Think I should have name Gus..Scruff........:biggrin:....he is a mess of a dog........poor boy......:pass:....he's just got that kind of coat....

We could all be so lucky to get reincarnated and come back as one of our dogs:woohoo1:
I've Thought about that @Frank the Dank .... :pass: ...but all 3 of ours have been Rescues....you don't know what they went through to get here.....

The Princess was in the kennels 3 years before we got her....too many abandoned dogs...not enough good homes....:pighug:
Frank just wants to lick himself :crying:

Didn’t get a sign in name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back