Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just smoke pure weed in spliffs these days bro....easier to roll imho haha...I did read the freedom rave post dude, if you like rave music, check out my mate DJ Faydz ....old skool chum...

He is the baldie haha....grew up with Faydz...it was actually me that introduced him to dance music, cool eh hahah

I gotz to feed the ladies....brb everyone....

I just smoke pure weed in spliffs these days bro....easier to roll imho haha...I did read the freedom rave post dude, if you like rave music, check out my mate DJ Faydz ....old skool chum...

I just vape these days, dry herb (not E-liquid).
That mini mix was epic!
I'll be sure to check out some more youtube videos!

Had my first PSA test last week L.S.....got results back and they are..........Normal!!

Yessss!

LOL! My first PSA was a scare! Doc called me back in to give me the results. He was worried by the levels. He come out and asked me what I did the weekend before I took the test. I told him that was a little personal. He said that he needed to know.

"Well Doc. If ya really need to know, I spent Friday night at the drag strip racing, where I met this little college senior. I gave her a ride in my car and spent the rest of the weekend in a La Quinta motel with her." "Do you think drag racing is bad for my prostate?" :biggrin:

That got my conservative doc laughing. He then said, "That must have been some ride!" "Why yes it was, but she was pretty inexperienced, but made up for it with enthusiasm!", I replied.:cools:

He turned 10 different shades of red. Sometimes my social filtering doesn't work!:funny::funny:

He ordered another test to be sure and told me no "drag racing" beforehand, with air quotes! :funny::funny:
Doc made me laugh!

He is the baldie haha....grew up with Faydz...it was actually me that introduced him to dance music, cool eh hahah
He owes it all to you bro, how cool is that?
I started with Chicago and Detroit house around 1987, then acid house and hip house 1988-89, after that it started to get all proper ravey.
Yeah I love dance music but my taste are very eclectic and I listen to stuff that people would have to do a double take to!

I fell in love with this tune dude, it's on Forza horizon 4 haha
Ahh, I only play GTA5, my bro is the real gamer of the family.
Can't wait for GTA6 which is a bit of an oxymoron, as it is looking like another 5 years to release :yoinks:
By then I'll have a PS5, currently using a PS3 lmao!

Ahh, I only play GTA5, my bro is the real gamer of the family.
Can't wait for GTA6 which is a bit of an oxymoron, as it is looking like another 5 years to release :yoinks:
By then I'll have a PS5, currently using a PS3 lmao!
Holy crap man! You're sure missing out on a LOT of content in GTA online with the PS3.
RockTurd......errrrrr,,,RockStar is shutting down GTA Online on Dec 16th.

If ya get a PS5 soon, get Red Dead2. Outstanding story mode play with an engrossing story to tell. The quality of game play is quite stunning with the scenery o the Old West. Online is pretty fun with an insane amount of different things you can do.
I think GTA6 will be out in around two years. It’s crazy how long this game has lasted and STILL growing insanely. Online from 2014-2021. From the launch in 2013 to now, Rockstar has collected over $6BILLION!

Yup! I'm an old fart that games.

I'm glad they've come up with the PSA blood test. I had to suffer ye' olde fingers in the bum test, though I don't know how that helped with the analysis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back