Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners i'm in and out all day
Said the vicar to the nun.... ooooer missus!
Chance would a fine thing!:eyebrows:
1627986531976.png
:rofl:

Thanks for the rep bro @St. Tom
I blame growing up in the 1970's.
I watched far too much, Carry on laughing, On the buses, The confessions of a window cleaner/driving instruction!
1627988566236.png

I have the comedy equivalent of Tourette's syndrome, which is called "Finbarsaunderism" where everything and anything is a possible double entendre.
"Finbarsaunderism" was first recognized in the North of England in the Tyne and Wear area and named after Finbar Saunders from Viz.
1627987791998.png

I am only thankful I didn't catch "Hairy Cornflake Syndrome" some people call it having the DLT's, it can be quite debilitating socially because if you disagree with someone all you can say is "quack, quack, oooops"!
It's enough to (Gimme a) "break a man", spending hours wandering around aimlessly, playing imaginary snooker/darts on a Saturday lunch time.
1627987955486.png

The Hairy Cornflake was always trying to put the knife in but Jimmy (Saville) would try and "fork any juicy plump bird that was lying on it's back, legs akimbo" and was often seen trying to pull a cracker. (see pic above, dodgy fekker rot in hell).

It seems the only cure for my malady, is to become an accountant, which would see me completely lose any sense of humor.
Sod that for a game of soldiers!
It may be bad humor but it is my humor & sometimes to be able to laugh, is the only thing that counts.
Ironically humour that counts, is one of the only things an accountant can't count, go figure.

Apologies to those not in the UK or are under the age of 50, all of the above will probably make no sense what's so ever.
Please don't blame me blame the 1970's, everyone else does!

Please play the video.

View attachment 1351231:rofl:

I watched far too much, Carry on laughing, On the buses, The confessions of a window cleaner/driving instruction!
View attachment 1351235
I have the comedy equivalent of Tourette's syndrome, which is called "Finbarsaunderism" why everything and any thing is a possible double entendre.
"Finbarsaunderism" was first recognized in the North of England in the Tyne and Wear area and named after Finbar Saunders from Viz.
View attachment 1351232
I am only thankful I didn't catch "Hairy Cornflake Syndrome" some people call it having the DLT's, it can be quite debilitating socially because if you disagree with someone all you can say is "quack, quack, oooops"!
It's enough to (Gimme a) "break a man", spending hours wandering around aimlessly, playing imaginary snooker/darts on a Saturday lunch time.
View attachment 1351233
The Hairy Cornflake was always trying to put the knife in but Jimmy (Saville) would try and "fork any juicy plump bird that was lying on it's back, legs akimbo" and was often seen trying to pull a cracker. (see pic above, dodgy fekker rot in hell).

It seems the only cure for my malady, is to become an accountant, which would see me completely lose any sense of humor.
It may be bad humor but it is my humor & sometimes to be able to laugh, is the only thing that counts.
Ironically humour that counts, is one of the only things an accountant can't count, go figure.

Apologies to those not in the UK or are under the age of 50, all of the above will probably make no sense what's so ever.

Hello brother........ :bighug:

View attachment 1351231:rofl:

View attachment 1351235
I have the comedy equivalent of Tourette's syndrome, which is called "Finbarsaunderism" where everything and anything is a possible double entendre.
View attachment 1351232
View attachment 1351233

Please play the video.

Baton......hahahahahahaha

Have you re-watched them lately and went Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz.........:yoinks:.....

Thanks bro, how are you faring today?
I'm on a nicotine detox and as such a little wired,my body is screaming for it.
I dealing with it by writing humorous nonsense to distract my self from the nagging voice in my head that's say "go to the shop and buy some ciggies"!
Other than that I'm golden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back