Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a nicotine detox and as such a little wired,my body is screaming for it.
I dealing with it by writing humorous nonsense to distract my self from the nagging voice in my head that's say "go to the shop and buy some ciggies"!
Other than that I'm golden!
Don't give in to that filthy shit bro...I am the WORST ex-smoker haha

Have you re-watched them lately and went Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz.........:yoinks:.....
It was showing it's age in1980 and that was on 6 years later!
Anyhoo seeing as you mentioned it, nipped over to youtube and fired up a clip.
OMFG :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: what a stinking pile of manure! LMAO:rofl:

It was showing it's age in1980 and that was on 6 years later!
Anyhoo seeing as you mentioned it, nipped over to youtube and fired up a clip.
OMFG :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: what a stinking pile of manure! LMAO:rofl:

Still comedy gold!! ^_^
:crying::crying::crying:

Dr Fluff

"Thats made my day that 'as" - Blakey Nice to know I'm not the only UK member from that 70's lol
Coolest morning in a while at 73*F with a high of 88*F. That's due to the cool front that came in yesterday ............and rained on my girls off and on well before daylight and last to mid-afternoon.:wall: The same front that shut down air traffic enough for two airlines to cancel over 800 flights! Exactly what I needed with PM on a couple girls.:deadhorse:
I had to tip over the AVT in the Earthbox to drain the rez from rainwater.......again. Poor girl cant catch a break, but still making bud.

Oh well! I guess first thing I need to do is check the trichs to see their maturity and harvest if reasonably in the neighborhood. I just don't want to play Cancer surgeon for a week or more and chase my ass. I need to go thru all the girls and trim away all the dead material I should have kept trimmed. Now I have to clip a little and clean my scissors to not spread the crap. Keep your girls clean and trimmed of dead material. dummy!
Thankfully I don't think the bigger Asian haze got much water, if any, in the rez, but I'm gonna remove any in the rez in case and let it go for a day and add EM1 when I refill tomorrow as a clean up incase the rain went thru the media and into the rez. I'll do the other girl in a couple days after it dries a bit.
Thanks again goes out to Phyter stepping up so quickly and offered to send me some of their product to protect my Haze girls!

Good news is Stomper took the STS well and I had to raise the light again. LOL! It still gets to me on reversing her with as well as she is growing and looking.. 4x4 tent girls are finally responding to better airflow thru the tent.

Busy day! Bunch of other stuff to do. Hopefully it will be a productive day.

Don't give in to that filthy shit bro...I am the WORST ex-smoker haha
So true, you totally speak the truth!!
I guess you missed the earlier post where I explained why this happened!
Long story short.
Covid restrictions ended - went to a "freedom rave" - awake 48 hours - smoked many many spliffs as part of celebrating.
I have been off the filth for 9 days but the body hasn't quite got the message yet.
No worries I won't be going back.:hump:

So true, you totally speak the truth!!
I guess you missed the earlier post where I explained why this happened!
Long story short.
Covid restrictions ended - went to a "freedom rave" - awake 48 hours - smoked many many spliffs as part of celebrating.
I have been off the filth for 9 days but the body hasn't quite got the message yet.
No worries I won't be going back.:hump:
I just smoke pure weed in spliffs these days bro....easier to roll imho haha...I did read the freedom rave post dude, if you like rave music, check out my mate DJ Faydz ....old skool chum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back