Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favourite Queen songs .....

In my top 5 Queen! "We are the Champions" is my favorite, prolly because I went with my school basketball team to a state championship. Naturally they played it after every win in the play offs and most importantly, the night we won the championship. I didn't get to play much in the last game though. I went for a lay up, made the points and came back down and twisted my knee. Swole up immediately, but I didn't tear anything luckily. I still got 18 points before the end of the second. I was on a nice rip! I was pissed! I still got 2nd in points though.

In my top 5 Queen! "We are the Champions" is my favorite, prolly because I went with my school basketball team to a state championship. Naturally they played it after every win in the play offs and most importantly, the night we won the championship. I didn't get to play much in the last game though. I went for a lay up, made the points and came back down and twisted my knee. Swole up immediately, but I didn't tear anything luckily. I still got 18 points before the end of the second. I was on a nice rip! I was pissed! I still got 2nd in points though.
Those are the only 2 Queen songs I can't stand..we will rock you/we are the champions......

Good day all. What I have on the TT this morning:

1627999891521.png

I can remember my high school days.

@Cultivators

Aloha you lovely lot of grow showing cultivating contributors
:bighug:

We could do with your help again, but we're all too shy to ask (except me) ^_^

The AFN piggy bank is bare and we'll be getting those bills in the mail soon asking for money (ugh .. am i right!??)

We need to get the word around that we have a dontations page, and as our top contributors, we (umm I) was hoping that you may be able to add the link to your signatures for a bit (just while we raise the currency!)

I'll also be making a banner when i can to let the general membership of AFN know, and encourage them to donate in any capacity they can if they feel like they've benefited from using the site.

Until then, the link for our gofundme page is

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.

If you wanna help, but my instructions are far too unclear - gimme a shout and we'll work it out!! ^_^

Big love to AFN and it's wonderfull community (and live stoners of course)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.
Done and donated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back