Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cultivators

Aloha you lovely lot of grow showing cultivating contributors
:bighug:

We could do with your help again, but we're all too shy to ask (except me) ^_^

The AFN piggy bank is bare and we'll be getting those bills in the mail soon asking for money (ugh .. am i right!??)

We need to get the word around that we have a dontations page, and as our top contributors, we (umm I) was hoping that you may be able to add the link to your signatures for a bit (just while we raise the currency!)

I'll also be making a banner when i can to let the general membership of AFN know, and encourage them to donate in any capacity they can if they feel like they've benefited from using the site.

Until then, the link for our gofundme page is

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.

If you wanna help, but my instructions are far too unclear - gimme a shout and we'll work it out!! ^_^

Big love to AFN and it's wonderfull community (and live stoners of course)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
Done

@Cultivators

Aloha you lovely lot of grow showing cultivating contributors
:bighug:

We could do with your help again, but we're all too shy to ask (except me) ^_^

The AFN piggy bank is bare and we'll be getting those bills in the mail soon asking for money (ugh .. am i right!??)

We need to get the word around that we have a dontations page, and as our top contributors, we (umm I) was hoping that you may be able to add the link to your signatures for a bit (just while we raise the currency!)

I'll also be making a banner when i can to let the general membership of AFN know, and encourage them to donate in any capacity they can if they feel like they've benefited from using the site.

Until then, the link for our gofundme page is

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.

If you wanna help, but my instructions are far too unclear - gimme a shout and we'll work it out!! ^_^

Big love to AFN and it's wonderfull community (and live stoners of course)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
I’ll donate to the fund when I get paid next week. Much love AFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back