Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that canna coffee out the nose hurts JUST AS MUCH as regular coffee out the nose? :funny: :funny: :funny:

Sorry @WildBill ....... :pighug: ...I've heard canna butter is an excellent soother for coffee burns...............:pass:...and a great Lube for mucus membranes....

Sooth and Fly ointment........:dragon4:.....

flypaper.gif

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt...t...t....t...:crying:...hmm...might be High................?

JESUS!
I'm trying to find some info on RotBlock Or Phyter and the only damn thing that comes up is here and there's really no info on how to buy the damn stuff!
Is it just available to Canada or what? The company is sure doing a poor marketing of the product
:smoking: This is why I thought they (RotBlock) went under last year Bill! All the web info (wasn't much under that name anyway) ghosted away,.... Then Bryon popped back in in Spring I think, under the true product name Phyter, company name in Endo Plant health. Their website is skeletal though, so the good info is in the early threads/posts... It's Canada based, and Phyter is used on a variety of food and ornamental crops... It's not "available" to the public (one reason why there's not much info), same deal as BotryStop product I tried last season, similar type product, different company... Those guy I hooked up through with KIS Organics, I beggared the boss for a sample and got some!
Bill I'll need to get with Bryon about this, and you too about what's going on,... if you have a PM outbreak, Phyter isn't the fix, other more direct treatments (many out there) are the wiser choice to crush the infection,... even simple potassium bicarb will work. With bio-agents, it's about prevention, limiting space and resources for the pathogens to access... PM is a bitch because it to become endogenous, lodged into surface tissues... get me pis and details later, elsewhere like at the Phyter thread....:greenthumb:
coz it looks too much like our dog............:crying:
:rofl:... somebody likes the nice cool plants to lay on,... :rolleyes2:

This is their contact page, they love hearing from customers and I'm sure they will find you a supplier.
https://endoplanthealth.com/contact-us
Hey Bryan @Phyter can you help WildBill get hold of some Phyter?
@Waira do you know where WildBill can get some Phyter?

I found a place in California on google that sold Phyter Foliar but when I clicked on the link in there website all I got was a 404 error Not found.
RT-Z! :bighug::passit: how are ya mate? great to see you about! I saw your post yesterday, still trying to catch up...

Thanks for helping out here mate, as you saw there's scant little out there about Phyter. I'll see what's up with Bill and Byron shortly!
It really looks like I'll have to harvest all my potted girls outside. Found PM on two girls this morning, not either Haze, and with the rain last night, it's only gonna get worse. Not a super big loss with the dismal results I've had with these girls because of the weather. They should make great hash.
...are they smothered? Lop off the worst leaves and treat with most any product, bicarb the most simple and easy to rinse off... A lot of botanical oil type products too... Unless they are FUBAR white covered, no need to give up on them....

:smoking: This is why I thought they (RotBlock) went under last year Bill! All the web info (wasn't much under that name anyway) ghosted away,.... Then Bryon popped back in in Spring I think, under the true product name Phyter, company name in Endo Plant health. Their website is skeletal though, so the good info is in the early threads/posts... It's Canada based, and Phyter is used on a variety of food and ornamental crops... It's not "available" to the public (one reason why there's not much info), same deal as BotryStop product I tried last season, similar type product, different company... Those guy I hooked up through with KIS Organics, I beggared the boss for a sample and got some!
Bill I'll need to get with Bryon about this, and you too about what's going on,... if you have a PM outbreak, Phyter isn't the fix, other more direct treatments (many out there) are the wiser choice to crush the infection,... even simple potassium bicarb will work. With bio-agents, it's about prevention, limiting space and resources for the pathogens to access... PM is a bitch because it to become endogenous, lodged into surface tissues... get me pis and details later, elsewhere like at the Phyter thread....:greenthumb:

RT-Z! :bighug::passit: how are ya mate? great to see you about! I saw your post yesterday, still trying to catch up...

Thanks for helping out here mate, as you saw there's scant little out there about Phyter. I'll see what's up with Bill and Byron shortly!

...are they smothered? Lop off the worst leaves and treat with most any product, bicarb the most simple and easy to rinse off... A lot of botanical oil type products too... Unless they are FUBAR white covered, no need to give up on them....

Correct.

i'll build one when i have more than i can trim, i have more free time than most but once i figure out how to grow 2-3lbs at a time then i'll bucket trim the stuff, trimming anything under 200 grams takes me less than 2 hours and i love doing it ;)

H

Hey @Waira all good mate!:bighug:
Ready to get back on the ol' grow train.
Dropped 6 grape gushers and only 1 has popped, so gonna have to sink a few more of a different strain.:nono:
No worries on the helping out I do what I can, I did a lot of searching but it's not easy when it isn't available!
Like you say the fungus latches on, in the mean time that hopefully it can be kept in check with on of the many treatment out there.
At harvest I would still do a peroxide bath a la Jorge Cervantes.
You don't want to smoke any Powdery Mildew.
Here’s how it’s done:
It’s really easy and all you need is,
  1. Water
  2. H2O2 ( hydrogen peroxide 3% solution)
  3. Bin or Container fro water at least 5 gallon size
  4. Drying Rack of some kind
  5. Fan
Ratio for a H2O2 bath for powdery mildew is about 1-1.2 oz. per gallon.
  1. You put 6-8 oz of hydrogen peroxide in a container and then put in 5 gallons of water roughly.
  2. Mix it around.
  3. Then place your newly harvested weed branches and let them sit in the bath for 3 to 5 minutes.
  4. You will see mildew and fungus move to the top of the water, then skim the top of the water to take the scum out.
  5. Take them out of the water GENTLY .
  6. Then wash them again in a clean bath , Jorge uses a hose I would probably give it to another clean just only water bath.
  7. Next Hang the cleaned branches of colas on a rack.
  8. Place a fan in front and let it air dry.
  9. Make sure it is dry before hanging to dry in your designated dry room or tent.

Evening folks too much work for hairy ,,,really interesting about the stills:pop:

Aaaaah Great.....they remind me of ALFie Baby... ALF#3...last time I saw them out in such abundance...... :pighug: ..(ALF #2 plus 1..)

lone ranger /white russian?

Now...coz you have Seen how Distinct she is.......you could Look for the male to match with a Reasonable certainty..white framed......sparce looking teenager....(Only 1 with that Frame put Into the cross......:eyebrows:..)

If you did that....and Only bred Matching pairs from there......you would start to hybrid out a cross that belongs almost to the Start of the genetic line.

The problem with this girl is i don't know the mother 100% and the pollen came from a reversed dragon :shrug:

I Might have to stick a brick in the pot if we get dead windy...she'll be like a weather vane...
:crying::cheers:

Oh.....hubby might be calling the bank trip off today............:vibe:...manyana...manyana......:pass:

I was going to cut that self seed bush out of me freebie pot yesterday.....it is shading out the canna....then I Thought...why bother.....?
The canna is not going to make anything anyway.....the bush has stumpied it...it is in the center....

View attachment 1350743

then this morning I Tickled it.....View attachment 1350744...and it is a delightfully spiced incense......sigh.....:pass:...me Favourite..........................so the bush must die.........incense is worth it's weight in gold......

still no guesses ring true for thwhat the bush is then:confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back