Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hey @Waira all good mate!:bighug:
Ready to get back on the ol' grow train.
Dropped 6 grape gushers and only 1 has popped, so gonna have to sink a few more of a different strain.:nono:
No worries on the helping out I do what I can, I did a lot of searching but it's not easy when it isn't available!
Like you say the fungus latches on, in the mean time that hopefully it can be kept in check with on of the many treatment out there.
At harvest I would still do a peroxide bath a la Jorge Cervantes.
You don't want to smoke any Powdery Mildew.
Here’s how it’s done:
It’s really easy and all you need is,
  1. Water
  2. H2O2 ( hydrogen peroxide 3% solution)
  3. Bin or Container fro water at least 5 gallon size
  4. Drying Rack of some kind
  5. Fan
Ratio for a H2O2 bath for powdery mildew is about 1-1.2 oz. per gallon.
  1. You put 6-8 oz of hydrogen peroxide in a container and then put in 5 gallons of water roughly.
  2. Mix it around.
  3. Then place your newly harvested weed branches and let them sit in the bath for 3 to 5 minutes.
  4. You will see mildew and fungus move to the top of the water, then skim the top of the water to take the scum out.
  5. Take them out of the water GENTLY .
  6. Then wash them again in a clean bath , Jorge uses a hose I would probably give it to another clean just only water bath.
  7. Next Hang the cleaned branches of colas on a rack.
  8. Place a fan in front and let it air dry.
  9. Make sure it is dry before hanging to dry in your designated dry room or tent.
That’s what I used.. works great

lone ranger /white russian?

Yup... :headbang:

The problem with this girl is i don't know the mother 100% and the pollen came from a reversed dragon :shrug:

Oh....you don't even have to Try @hairyman .......:pighug:...I was just pointing out the Possibilities........the Magic...of having a Pedigree girl......

Between our two grows I have seen every single one of the Ancestors.......

BTW.......one thing I Haven't seen.......no bud colour.............................yet..................:pass:....

Send me the link. We do not have any distribution in California, so it would interest me. I would be happy to provide. @WildBill, send me a note, and I'll get back to you. We are going through various forms of registration, so it's a bit tough for me to both get distribution/advertise myself. But, I don't have a problem reaching out to individual growers and am happy to help.
I think you're gonna be the savior of my two Haze girls!

Yup... :headbang:

Oh....you don't even have to Try @hairyman .......:pighug:...I was just pointing out the Possibilities........the Magic...of having a Pedigree girl......

Between our two grows I have seen every single one of the Ancestors.......

BTW.......one thing I Haven't seen.......no bud colour.............................yet..................:pass:....
I feel as if I’ve missed a very interesting conversation here between you guys

Yay it finally came in and i finally got a sweet seeds STICKER!! and much more. I'm very happy

20210802_142405.jpg

:smoking: This is why I thought they (RotBlock) went under last year Bill! All the web info (wasn't much under that name anyway) ghosted away,.... Then Bryon popped back in in Spring I think, under the true product name Phyter, company name in Endo Plant health. Their website is skeletal though, so the good info is in the early threads/posts... It's Canada based, and Phyter is used on a variety of food and ornamental crops... It's not "available" to the public (one reason why there's not much info), same deal as BotryStop product I tried last season, similar type product, different company... Those guy I hooked up through with KIS Organics, I beggared the boss for a sample and got some!
Bill I'll need to get with Bryon about this, and you too about what's going on,... if you have a PM outbreak, Phyter isn't the fix, other more direct treatments (many out there) are the wiser choice to crush the infection,... even simple potassium bicarb will work. With bio-agents, it's about prevention, limiting space and resources for the pathogens to access... PM is a bitch because it to become endogenous, lodged into surface tissues... get me pis and details later, elsewhere like at the Phyter thread....:greenthumb:

:rofl:... somebody likes the nice cool plants to lay on,... :rolleyes2:

RT-Z! :bighug::passit: how are ya mate? great to see you about! I saw your post yesterday, still trying to catch up...

Thanks for helping out here mate, as you saw there's scant little out there about Phyter. I'll see what's up with Bill and Byron shortly!

...are they smothered? Lop off the worst leaves and treat with most any product, bicarb the most simple and easy to rinse off... A lot of botanical oil type products too... Unless they are FUBAR white covered, no need to give up on them....
I was pissed when I found the PM, but got worried quickly about the Haze girls and their future. That's the impetus for my several post on the topic.
The infestation is my fault for not trimming up and removing dead plant material. That's where the infestation started on the two places and two girls I've found so far. My STS is done on Stomper and I'm going to town to get fresh peroxide and bicarb so I can at least trim up stuff without transferring it all over the place and other plants or other parts of the plant.

Thanks for stepping up and contacting these guys on my behalf! It's MUCH appreciated! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Some days just start better than others. Got the lawn mowed and then had this for brecky.

_DSC3974.JPG

Good Evening @mohawk warrior
Heh heh, well din't you just find a chink in my armor.:haha:
Sure I have tootled around & have had a squint at the subject.
I have a basic understanding of the mechanics of it but as for who make the best this and that, that's something I'd have to pass on!
I haven't ever considered it as something I would do, in my present situation/location.
So I haven't paid it much heed.
If I did consider it an option, then I would be all over it like a rash!
Not many members if any (none that I have seen) have had a CO2 set up.
I could be totally wrong, I just haven't seen a journal using it.
If you or you know of a journal using CO2 please link me to it!

The one word crossword
I
might know of somewhere, that might have the answer, to you CO2 question..
Can you guess where?
Maybe not!
And then again, maybe you can?
Go on have a try!

Cryptic clue - 1 Down, 5 letters - sometimes reading down, make more sense than reading across ;)

View attachment 1350919Just remember I was never here, I never said anything and you aint see me...right?

Thanks for the kind words much appreciated:toke:
I have attempted CO² in my small 4x6x8 space. I just could not control the environment without a dedicated AC in the space. I don't have that! The bottled CO² was expensive and a pain in the ass to refill as it always ran out at an inopportune time. I worked the numbers and if I remember right it would take about 20 plants to pencil out economically. IMPO it is a waste of time and money on 6 plants.

So now i have to try photo-seeds now that i have 10 of them but still kinda scared of fucking them up, i'll do 15/9 for 30 days and then flip to 12/12 and see what happens, i'm on solar panels so i'm trying to keep my lights on when we get sunlight to stay cheap.
:bow: I'm still a auto fanboy guys :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back